• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokefan's Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am having a trade shop, as I collect many rare pokemon! I shall give the stats of whatever somebody requests.

Shiny Corner:
    Spoiler:

Competitively useful
    Spoiler:

Rare Pokemon Corner:
    Spoiler:

Friend Safari and Gen 5/4/3 Exclusives
    Spoiler:

I will update this to add more offers, though this is small right now. Quote the pokemon you want, and I will trade if the offer is OK. Sorry for being a bad shop, I don't have many rare pokemon, and am trying to improve. Hope you enjoy the shop if you used it.

Remember, if you haven't trade after a 7 days at most (unless you have a reason, such as it being with a friend) then the trade is off until further notice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I am having a trade shop, as I collect many rare pokemon! I shall give the stats of whatever somebody requests.

Shiny Corner:
    Spoiler:

Competitively useful
    Spoiler:

Rare Pokemon Corner:
    Spoiler:

Friend Safari and Gen 5/4/3 Exclusives
    Spoiler:

I will update this to add more offers, though this is small right now. Quote the pokemon you want, and I will trade if the offer is OK. Sorry for being a bad shop, I don't have many rare pokemon, and am trying to improve. Hope you enjoy the shop if you used it.

Stats or Garchomp? :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey there! Would you take a Phione for one of your first 3 'Rare Pokemon'? Preferably Kyurem or Virizion.

I also have a Shiny Shinx I can offer you for your Shiny Crustle or Quillish.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Neylia

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    It isn't for competitive play, though it's Relaxed, knows Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Crunch, and False Swipe, Has sand veil, and has 31 IVs in Special Defense. From Unova, and level 71.

Are any of your shinies from Kalos?

Years
  • Hey there! Would you take a Phione for one of your first 3 'Rare Pokemon'? Preferably Kyurem or Virizion.

I also have a Shiny Shinx I can offer you for your Shiny Crustle or Quillish.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Neylia

I will accept either of these, though you may not want them, as both of them were traded to me. Crustle is named "Shiny 1", and Quilfish is named "Fluffet", though since I know the owner of the quilfish, I may be able to change it some time soon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I will accept either of these, though you may not want them, as both of them were traded to me. Crustle is named "Shiny 1", and Quilfish is named "Fluffet", though since I know the owner of the quilfish, I may be able to change it some time soon.

If you can change the Quilfish' name I'll take it, if not then I could also take Politoad unless that one has a different name also?

What about the Legendary's? Are you willing to trade one of those for Phione?

-Neylia

Years
  • If you can change the Quilfish' name I'll take it, if not then I could also take Politoad unless that one has a different name also?

What about the Legendary's? Are you willing to trade one of those for Phione?

-Neylia

Already have a level 100 Phione, and the Politoed is mine, so I can change it to it's original name, or change it to what you want.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Ah that's a shame about the Legendary :( Anyway, I'll take the Politoad then and hook you up with a Shinx :)

Years
  • Ah that's a shame about the Legendary :( Anyway, I'll take the Politoad then and hook you up with a Shinx :)
    OK, We are friended now, PM me when you are ready to trade.
    May I ask what are the iv spread for ditto and it's nature
    Since a ditto's HP is the only stat not transformed, that doesn't matter, though it is Mild with IVs in HP and Defense.
    Are any of your shinies from Kalos?

All of them except Garchomp are from Kalos. Garchomp is from Unova.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Actually I think I'm more interested in your Zen Mode Darmanitan, would you mind trading me that one instead of the Politoed? Let me know, I'm online right now. If not I'd still happily trade you it for Politoed though so don't worry ;)

-Neylia

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, I hope you don't mind me butting in here, but if a Ditto has high IV's, you give it a destiny knot and you breed it with another pokemon, that pokemon has an extremely increased chance of having high IV's too

I forgot about that, which is dumb because I have been starting to IV breed Treeckos, so I should have remembered that.

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • I forgot about that, which is dumb because I have been starting to IV breed Treeckos, so I should have remembered that.

Yeah, that's why I was asking. But I already got a really good IV Ditto and I'm breeding a lot faster now. :)

Anyways, I'm interested in your Zen Mode Darmanitan and Shiny Politoad.
    I have 5-6IV Adamant Shinx Lv.1, 5-6IV Adamant Heracross Lv.1, Shiny Charmander Lv.1, Shiny Froakie, Shiny Emolga Lv.40, 6IV Greninja LV.36.
    Let me know if you are interested in any of them. :)

Years
  • Yeah, that's why I was asking. But I already got a really good IV Ditto and I'm breeding a lot faster now. :)

Anyways, I'm interested in your Zen Mode Darmanitan and Shiny Politoad.
    I have 5-6IV Adamant Shinx Lv.1, 5-6IV Adamant Heracross Lv.1, Shiny Charmander Lv.1, Shiny Froakie, Shiny Emolga Lv.40, 6IV Greninja LV.36.
    Let me know if you are interested in any of them. :)

Shiny Charmander for Politoed, the Heracross for Darmanitan. Is that OK?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back