• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokefan's Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Ill trade these for cressillia:
    5iv bagon(any spread)[Random] with d- pulse and d-dance
    5iv charmander(any spread)[Timid or random] with d-pulse, d-dance, and flare blitz
    This fair?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I have very no legendaries in my pokedex other than Xerneas, Mewtwo, Zygarde, and a cool Azelf. Do you have any legendaries available in exchange for a Sylveon?

Sylveon
    Level: 82
    Ability: Pixilate
    Nature: Naughty
    Item: None
    Move set: Hyper Beam, Moonblast, Swift, Yawn
    Perfect IVs: Attack, Defense, Sp. Def, Speed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    The nature is already listed in my first post, along with as much info on the IVs as I know. The specific stats are...
    Attack:182
    Defense:166
    Sp. Atk:295
    Sp. Def:323
    Speed:157
    HP:314
    Hope this is enough. Thank you.

Years
  • The nature is already listed in my first post, along with as much info on the IVs as I know. The specific stats are...
    Attack:182
    Defense:166
    Sp. Atk:295
    Sp. Def:323
    Speed:157
    HP:314
    Hope this is enough. Thank you.

I was looking for one with Hyper Voice, so I wouldn't trade it for the Shiny Garchomp, though I would for some of my other shinies.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    All right, that's cool. I was just looking for the Garchomp to add to my Mega Stone collection. I don't really anything else. Also, I'm breeding a lot of HA Eevees, so if there's any HA eeveelution you would trade for the Garchomp, tell me. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • All right, that's cool. I was just looking for the Garchomp to add to my Mega Stone collection. I don't really anything else. Also, I'm breeding a lot of HA Eevees, so if there's any HA eeveelution you would trade for the Garchomp, tell me. :)

I actually think I will trade for the Sylveon. They generally add the tutors in the third version or remakes per generation, so I can always wait for ORAS until taking it into battle for tournaments. PM soon when you are ready to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back