• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeFusion v2 - Haunter's Darkness

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    It looks... very much like it was done by Ev of VN o_O;

Stuff in the sidebars isn't aligned right though.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Yeah it sure does JK. And I tried to solve the problem and make them left aligned like the left nav but for some reason all the links went right into the contents O.o

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Ack!There are still bugs in the layout!Ye should at least lemme fix them first before ye posted the topic.....(I.E. left gradient,bg color...)

....Why can't I see the banner?o,0

......I could help you align the layout...Just get on YIM.

Last edited:
    Years
    Too purple, nothing really stands out. Purple is a horrible color for content areas by the way, you need to make those stand out. You should probably put your site title in the <title> tags, instead of a bunch of ::// and a version number that nobody keeps track of. 8(

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Woow! Don't we all hate Purple. I actually wanted the layout to be Black-Gray ish but it's purple. Doesn't matter, I am thinking of a Green layout XD That might be good than the Purple one. The main problem is I need someone who can code it nicely for me when it is done. As I stink at coding. lol

Years
    flames said:
    hmmmm.......... It looks a bit wierd
    This is basically spam. If you're gonna rate it give a complete opinion. Tell what you think is weird and what might make it look better.
    As for the layout it looks pretty good. The banner isn't working at the moment and you may wanna take that Happy New Year marquee off.

Back