• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen pokegear numbers

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i recently started playing my crystal version again, for a bit of nostalgia

what are some trainers that are decent for training, and give you their pokegear numbers?

also, which person is it that gives you fire stones?
    i can only remember which 1s give you the leaf, water, and thunder stones

Blaze E Ken

ScytheWing
    Years
    Its the guy where the Sudowoodo was there, I think.
    Yeah.
    Let Scyther rule the world.

And all of them end up to be ok training, 'cept the ones who are like
    'Oh you defeated Whitney' (Damn Juggler)

zapht

The Family Ghost
    Years
    idk about crystal but in gold theres a cooltrainer in front of the pokemon league, one of the higher lvled trainers you can re-battle.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I always get that youngster joey (the 1st trainer) he will battle you like 4 times before you get your 2nd badge, aslo that fisherman with the goldeen (route 32?, on the way to the union cave)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
    I heard that in Crystal, if you get 30 points in Buena's Password, she'll give you her number. I wonder...

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I heard that in Crystal, if you get 30 points in Buena's Password, she'll give you her number. I wonder...
    No, that is false. You may only contact her in person in the game or use the pokegear/radio. -_-

FireRed Supergiant

ZIPPO used SLASH! Critical Hit
    Years
    for stones, just talk to everyone after you battle them. four of them will say something about finding stuff or whatever. get their number, they'll have stones every once in a while. i think those four are located as listed, but not sure.

there's a fisherman just west of mahogany town
    there's a girl just south of the daycare center
    there's a girl west of ecruteak
    i think there's a guy between the national park and sudowoodo

Back