• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen PokeHaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I'm totally sick of it. People who hate Pokemon and think its for 3 year old kids. On my net book at school, I had a pic of Kyurem as my wallpaper, and suddenly, once every one saw, no one went near me for the rest of the week. Then I was playing Pokemon on the train and kids started laughing behind me. I need some help. Do people bag you about liking Pokemon? And when they do, what your response??? Discuss!

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
    Years
  • I'm totally sick of it. People who hate Pokemon and think its for 3 year old kids. On my net book at school, I had a pic of Kyurem as my wallpaper, and suddenly, once every one saw, no one went near me for the rest of the week. Then I was playing Pokemon on the train and kids started laughing behind me. I need some help. Do people bag you about liking Pokemon? And when they do, what your response??? Discuss!

try living with one, and my response is it's something I like and I'm gonna do it

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • Really? I'm 15, in High School, and if anyone sees me playing it 90% of the time they don't make fun of me for playing it. Often they even ask questions about it or are genuinely interested in what I'm doing in the game at the moment.

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
    Years
  • you know what ido? imake sure everyone knows im a pokemon nerd. girls i date friends and family and if they dont like that they can piss off...but people seem to think im funny for that...they wanna hate let em...dude instead of feeling down say sowhat and put yo head up and say im a pokemon master!!! then theyll just think woah hes serious and funny=) dont let em get to you....hatas gonna hate

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I get laughed at at school and im like piss off dont you have something else to do but bag us "pokelovers" Who cares what you like/dislike and its not your business what I like. God you honestly must have a stuipid,boring life. Sometimes in life you just have to be resilient.

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
    Years
  • and just to make it clear, pokemon isn't just for kids just learning how to read, some of us were in our 20s when red and blue came out and we picked it up and haven't looked back, so like Jimmiefoxx said don't let it get you down and remember there are plenty of fans around the world that play the games

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • I get laughed at at school and im like piss off dont you have something else to do but bag us "pokelovers" Who cares what you like/dislike and its not your business what I like. God you honestly must have a stuipid,boring life. Sometimes in life you just have to be resilient.
    I do something similar when this opinion is pushed into my face. I usually tell them to **** off, and that having such an opinion makes him more immature than you think playing a "children's game" makes me.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I do something similar when this opinion is pushed into my face. I usually tell them to **** off, and that having such an opinion makes him more immature than you think playing a "children's game" makes me.

lol so true. Although i dont get it much its normally from 2 stupid,immature girls who think there so cool texting there friends and ****. And im in primary school. Yr 6 to be exact. And im like professor oak at our school so i dont mind being called poke nerd by my friends. But apart from all the people above no one knows i even like pokemon.

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • Seeing that you're 13, people are going to be really immature and whiny about it. That's what things are. That age range can be rather ruthless. <.<

I'm a Junior in high school, and everyone actually has a positive perspective on Pokémon. They treat it as good memories and nostalgia or are fans of the game as well. Of course, the average don't really know much, but hey, it's nice to see them tolerate some Pokémon playing. xD

Do you have friends that enjoy playing Pokémon, or can totally accept your fandom? Sticking with them would be pretty nice.

I think it's a just a phase that depends on what age group you're in. ~.~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Haters can make like bees with no stingers and drop dead!

...though this doesn't belong here. :( Since this section is only about Black and White, so, try posting in the thread within Pokemon General that seems to cover this. Since in that thread you can discuss how you feel about having to hide Pokemon from others (or not hiding and actually just being upfront) and how you deal with that.

PokeHaters

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back