• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: PokeHearts: Fragmented Hearts

Which Organization XIII Member should Appear in PokeHearts?

• Xemnas

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xaldin

• Lexaeus

• Vexen

• Zexion

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Saix

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Axel

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Demyx

• Luxord

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Larxene

• Roxas

Votes: 21 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rize

The XIII Observer
Years
  • Wow. Didn't think anyone was interested in this…

HarryBlue5, thanks for the userbar. *adds to userbar area*

For anyone who asked to be a Beta Tester for this, you obviously didn't read the "What you Can do to Help" section. It clearly stated what things I needed help for right now and what I expected to be done to apply, which was to PM me with an application. If you WANT to beta, try using the Application when I ask for testers closer to the actual beta release, which probably won't be anytime soon.

And now, some progress updates!

PROGRESS UPDATE: Tuesday, June 17, 2008

About Heartless/Nobodies and traveling to Other "Worlds" to get the Frag. Heart Pieces

The Heartless and Nobody concept, as suggested by HarryBlue5, is actually slated to be a feature in the game; I already decided on this before even starting, the reason behind the fact that I didn't say it was included in the initial thread is that I wish to, for the time being, keep it a secret as to what capacity that they will play in the hack. I cannot nor will reveal any more information about this matter until closer to the Beta, where I hope that it will work and will make it into the beta.

As for the traveling to other worlds idea, it too is a feature in the game; it was not said as such initially as I wish to keep it secret for the time being for the same reasons listed above. I hope, however, that you guys will enjoy it once I reveal it.

Regarding Organization XIII

As Enigmatic Solider asked me, I have decided to place Org. XIII into the game. However, only one of them will be added, as a teaser for the next PokeHearts game hack, which will focus solely on the Organization, and for space. They will be at Lv. 80 with a six man team chosen by you guys. A poll has been added to determine which member will get the post; I might add two if two of them are near equally popular. The poll will close on JULY 10th.

They will be battled in a yet to be announced area and the reward will be access to another secret area.

ILEX FOREST

PokeHearts: Fragmented Hearts

Anyone who played GSC will know that Ilex Forest is a place sacred to Celebi. Since Celebi is a central focus to the hack, it is the replacement to Mt. Chimney. It is accessed by the lowest cave in the area; the forest exit and two other cave entrances are yet to be revealed. This is a changed version of Ilex, so don't comment that the two are different; there not supposed to be the same!

The "Ilex Shrine" will replace the "Southern Island Stone" in the Map's center, and the "Maxie" event here will be changed up with the summoning of Celebi and the subsequent battle with DRKNS LEADER ANSEM once "Maxie" takes Celebi away.

This ENTIRE Map is subject to change.

To anyone who thinks this will be almost the same as Ruby

It WILL NOT be so. I already have plans to change many of the scripts and tilesets in the game. Also, the "Light Temples" are the largest change in the game; trust me, it will take you quite a while to find the Light Sage in the Temple's mazes and challenges.

-----------------------------------

Comments always welcome.

Anyone have a Dark Celebi sprite? I would appreciate it to be used in this. Please send a PM my way if you have one; credit will be provided.

-TSU

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The map seems good! ^^
    2 things:
    1. R u gonna do what DJG did in RoL? (Wild Pokemon, no grass)
    2. There r some errors with the trees at the top of the map.

Years
  • This looks amazing... Can't wait till beta!

It would be even better if there were sora, kairi,(hero sprites), and riku(rival sprites).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hello! That such?
    Well, you use many tiles and palettes of ruby, change it and the hack be able to be better in graphical aspect =) Luck and Salu2!

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
    Years
  • This looks amazing... Can't wait till beta!

It would be even better if there were sora, kairi,(hero sprites), and riku(rival sprites).
    I totaly agree that Sora and Kairi should be the Heros and Riku can be the Rival.

Rize

The XIII Observer
    Years
  • OK people. Just to clear things up, this hack is STILL going. I recently moved and therefore have been busy as such. I am working on this, though.

However, I can conclusively say that Roxas is to be our Organization XIII guest in the game, thanks to the poll. I am working on the new area where you will face him in the game now. However, I'm facing some setbacks.

The 13th Struggle will be in the game for that battle, as well as other music from Chain of Memories. The new music will be added as soon as I can get Sappy to start working for me again, but will probably not be in the first Beta.

As for the Sora/Kairi with Riku as Rival thing, I am considiring it, but for the time being, the player characters will remain the same. However, they will get a slight costume change, as well as somthing else that I cannot mention at this time.

I will try and get a Mod to delete the poll so I can add another soon. See ya!

-TSU

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    i think you should take out the unknowns and replace them with heartless and nobodies. also add donald and goofy maybe cloud as in an unkowns spot so they can be used to fight like organization members. i mean no one really trys cathcing them. also then u could put all the organization members in

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back