• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    I could contribute!
    ~2835 6832 2477 (Rioru)
    Eevee and its Evos, and Typhlosion!
    I have a shiny lv.29 Electrike, but I won't be able to do anything 'til Monday... (no wifi)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    nickname:Rikee
    friend code:8059 9791 2909
    3 most favourite pokemon:
    Mewtwo,Mew,Charizard

Last edited:

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    I got it... but im the cloner, i dont associate with trades...

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    ok, guys, thanks for you messages, just pm me or garra_of_the_desert so we know which pokemon you want, so me and lazybook clone them and so on..

Also mr garra_of_the_desert will prepare a waiting list, you will be infomed when your turn comes, if not online you pm me next time you are online and we trade without waiting....just because there are over 40 members looking for pokemon...

As about the person with the metagross, we share the pokemon to everyone and as you can see it works, everyone gets many shinies without losing their best pokemon to get them, what do we care if others have identical pokemon to our's, we live far away from each other, also what if someone has the same pokemon.....???? I don't even care a bit about this, i'll share many pokemon!! Yeeehaaa!!

Also, garra_of_the_desert is our co-leader who will prepare the waiting list for the trades, also tell him or me which pokemon you want etc.

Now i'll add maaaaany new pokemon on the sharing list, but you pm me for trades of the new pokemon, until i give all of them to Lazybook!!

Last edited:

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Lazybook: lol, i'm leaving on some hours!!

Silverbullet1188: i can online now to give you the shiny eevee, i won't be here the next few days.....pm me f you can trade now!! I'll clone your pkmn and give it back if it's not cloned already....

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Ok, we have already been given Deoxys...all the legendaries....if you have any other pokemon for share pm me, also you have to be a member in order to get any of the team's pokemon.

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Props to those who contributed... Cyber i could send you a few more shinies over right now.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Ok, i'll clone six shinies i haven't yet given you!

ok, pm me please the person who shared the shinyRayquaza, i forgot, and i have to put on the main post who shared it!

Last edited:
    Years
    what happend here where is every body? i don't want this place to die keep up guys and about the shiny drifloon its untraind lv 22 male and i well wait garra i sended a pm to you and cynda to check your pm and when well cynda be back ? i am looking for a shiny in eterna forest if there is a batter plsce tell me please

Ice Xenon

Learned Conversationalist
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    nickname:AUSTIN
    friend code:1590 1402 8642
    3 most favourite pokemon: Can't decide, but shiny charizard for sure

Years
    hi agin i got a shiny beatufly and a shiny wooper in a trade well share with a shiny drifloon and beatufly well hold a master ball wooper well hold a lucky egg to i am hunting a shiny rotom now wish me luck and when well cynda be back?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back