• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    i don't know about the mew ask cyber
    and no you only have to share one to get three per day unless you are sharing more shinies and don't just come share one and get thre and go awy you won't get any more if you did
    don't tell me to clone for you i don't clone anymore

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    So it is 3 per day.Good.Remember I need you to colne my shiny snover and give it back so i can get 3 shinys per day.But i will still donate Any shinys I get that you don't have.

Years
    as i said i can't clone and i well only be able to clone with ar wich i ma getting next week and since this forum dosn't alow them then i can't clone intell a new game with a easier glitch come out wich well be like 2 years from now or some thing

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    This is so great.As soon as i let you clone my shiny snover i have accese to the worlds largest bank of shinys ever.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    hey i have a shiny ninetales and shiny sceptile...can i trade them to someone so that i can be open to all the shinies that yall have and i need =)??

RAZORWIND590

master trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    whos the leader of the group i have a lv100 zapdos i can trade to you for you to clone
    FC 3737 6083 1859
    JIPS
    my fav pokemon, sneasel,ninetails, glaceon

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Hi guys im back...

i want to start my game over cause im bored with it right now and i need to store my valuble/shiny pokemon with someone preferably a leader. Could Cyber or another leader pm me when they want to...

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    On thrusday, i wil donate an untouched deoxys, and a shiny latias/zapdos. i dont want anything in return for it.

Rumor

Collector
    Years
    I have
    Shiny Bronzong
    Shiny Ponyta
    Shiny Breloom
    Shiny Ralts♀
    Shiny Lairon
    Oh and I obtained a zapados earlier today on fire red I can get the other two birds and a mewtwo if you need them.

I need
    Shiny Latios
    Darkrai
    Shiny Dratini
    Shiny Evee
    Shiny Charmander
    Shiny Scizor

I don't know if this is how it works but I think I got it right.

Last edited:

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    ok guys, if you want to help...you should also join!! post fc and 3 fav.pokemon

i'll be away for 2 weeks...:(...so i won't be able ti share pokemon....but after mudkip and sion will share some pokemon as long as i'm away....;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    It's not a trading thread. You donate one shiny pokemon to our team to clone and send back for 3 shiny pokemon our team offer back in return. Every shiny is another 3.

@Lax: I don't have the shiny ponyta in my database, you could send it to me.

~Sion

Can you clone and trade back my shiny snover at half past 10:00 am todayest( Uct-4)?

Rumor

Collector
    Years
    Fav pokemon: Jirachi, Shiny Latios, and Shiny Staraptor.
    My fc and name is in sig.
    I just got a shiny male ralts from a trade do you guys want to clone it? If I could have a darkrai for letting you clone it that would be awesome.

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    So lemme get this straight.
    I give you a shiny[or a legend, etc], you clone it, give 1 copy back, and I get 3 shinies too?
    If so, sign me up!
    Shadowlatios
    Favorite Pokemon: Latios, Absol, Torterra

Rumor

Collector
    Years
    ok guys, if you want to help...you should also join!! post fc and 3 fav.pokemon

i'll be away for 2 weeks...:(...so i won't be able ti share pokemon....but after mudkip and sion will share some pokemon as long as i'm away....;)

When are you leaving?......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back