• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    ok, but not now, i've got many to do as you can see...!!!
    You can sent a pm to another Leader, thanks!!!

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    mudkib I have a level 100 palkia (japanese), 100 gyrados, and 100 mew.

Cyber told me to trade with another leader can i trade with you?

fc: 256699220766
    name: Mr ADD (i'm on my brothers)

erm if mudkib can't any other leaders pm me or post here thanks.

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
    Years
    Cyber, I have a level 70 Ho-oh I'm willing to part with. You want it for the group?

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Guys come on lay off of CC he is just trying to be nice guy and help everyone else out. If you dont want to be a part of this group then don't, thats okay. But don't spoil it for the people who do, and please what ever arguements you have just keep them to the mods and CC, there is no need for Jr.Mods, including myself. So just take arceus down and we have no problems, we can be cool and if you want to join we would love it, and if you dont want to participate thats fine too, its PC we will love you no matter what. Remember we are all a family here lets not screw it up.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I do not have many off of the list to give you CC has most of them let me check to see what I can give you.

The only extra shiny I can give your right now is shiny lucario, is that okay with you? If not you'll have to get another leader to clone azelf.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Renten, you have to be a member first please..thanks!! I'll start cloning your Feebas....!!

Kardin and mithos kid, we read your posts but we are just too buzy, sorry.....i'm full right now, you have to refer to another Leader, thanks!!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back