• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I have a shiny Butterfree, Machamp, and Sandslash, and I'm willing to trade any of them for a shiny Ralts, Kirlia, or Gardevoir. I'm hoping for a female, either Modest or Timid nature. Level as low as possible. PM me if you can answer my offer.

shniglebop

name: JULIAN

friend code: 4596 5952 7880

favorites: articuno, mew, cubone

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    May I join?

nickname: Uh, Shift I guess. ^_^
    friend code: Um, well I do have my code, but I don't think it's nescessary until I get my USB adaptor on Tuesday. But when I do, the code will be in my sig. No doubt, okay?
    3 most favourite pokemon: Charizard Empoleon Absol

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    hi everyone....i'm sorry for no sharing or updates for the last three days...today was my last exam....."the holy day" is today...no school....lol....i'll share every pokemon you ask tomorrow....and do not forget this: www.pokeheroes.tk !!!...lol...;)

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Hey C.C. congrats on finishing your last exam.

p.s. I have a shiny magnezone now along with the ho-oh so whenever we can.

Years
    I haven't been on for awhile. I remember trading you (CyberCyndaquil) a shiny Dratini for a shiny Mudkip and cyndaquil. My name doesn't apear to be on the list on the front page, but I do have a shiney Mew to trade up, I can't seem to clone things anymore so maybe I could get it back after someone els clones it. Anyway, my needs/wants are:

shinyTyranitar: lv63
    shinyDialga: lv47
    shinyPalkia: lv 47
    shinySalamence: lv 100
    shinyAltaria: lv35
    shinySpiritomb: lv32
    shinySnorlax: lv100
    shinyTreeko: lv5
    shinyBulbasaur: lv5
    Shaymin: lv30
    shinyPonyta: lv34
    shinyHoundour: lv5
    anything with a masterball

I'm in no hurry to get all of these, so maybe someone could trade me up two of them real fast for my Shiney Mew and I could get the rest later?

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Did u get it Starmie or was it a Staryu at first. HOW DARE U KEEP A BEAUTIFUL SHINY STARYU TO YERSELF!

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    WHAT! noooooooo! I've wanted a Shiny Staryu for so long. So that way I could Duplicate it and use the duplicated one to evolve and the original to look at. he looks so cool shiny.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    GUYS NEW POKE!!!!
    I have a Shiny Darkrai lvl 40 untouched LEGIT! Recieved from Japanese glitch and then Nicknamed Darkrai so it's not GO AJKGFBKsjbgkBKGBk! I will donate it to the pokeheroes or give it to someone here if they give me something I really want and if they duplicate it for me.

Edit: GUYS NEW POKE AGAIN!!!!
    I just got in a trade a Shiny Celebi I think it's legit. LVL 20 and I think it's untouched. Same thing with the Darkrai.

Last edited:

ambervoid

I just obtained a shiny Girafrig, I'll attempt to clone it myself and send it off to the team bank. :)

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Might I ask, how did you all obtain your shinies? LIke pokeradar, or just random encounters?

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    Just received a Shiny Wingull. I'll trade it to be cloned for a Shiny Porygon. Also, I'm still waiting for my other two trades already posted on this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back