• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    r.a.m: thanks i was looking for a shiny linoone i can't wait intell i can get one
    and any if you can get a shiny surskit i would bo soo happy i have been looking for one for about a week plz post or pm me if you can share one
    and a shiny lileep and omynta or whatever it called i need those soo much

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    hey, I can clone in at least 5 trys now =D I gave a couple of level 100s back a while ago and there not on the list =[

but for shinies I have right now I can give a shiny froslass (from misty) or a glitched darkrai or shaymin even though you already have one.

Years
    Hi there,
    I have a level 56 shiny Electrode and a level 14 shiny Meditite. I will clone them then trade them to the corporation. Could it be possible for me to get some shinies?

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    Hi, I would like to join this Team! I will contribute a Suicine as soon as I clone it and in return could I get a Shiny Latias?

Member List:
    Name: Kyle
    Friend code: 1117-7107-5029
    Favourite: Manaphy

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    ill share my shiny absol and shiny elekid for a shiny charmander and shiny treecko.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hello guys. I am a member of PH Coor. but I AM WONDERING, I cannot clone anymore, it seems not to be working for me. is there anything new? thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back