• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHumanfication Contest!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    And just another thing:

This has more to do with participation. Even if your entry gets zero votes, as long as you didn't get disqualified for not voting, you'll still be counted for participation.

If we did count people with entries that didn't get votes as disqualified, that'd be kind of mean, wouldn't it? ;X We're not that strict, thankfully ^^'

Oh, right.

If you accidentally send your votes to BinaryPeaches instead of me, you can either send your votes to me too, or Peaches will forward them to me. If she isn't on and unable to forward them to me by 18:00-19:00 EST (now roughly 5.25-6.25 hours from now), I'll be sending you the second notice, so it'd be best to send them to me too just to be on the safe side :3

/The bolded red is the truth, just like in Umineko :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    People have about two hours until voting process ends. Roswell and I may give in some leeway, depending on our moods, aye.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    OMG can't wait who wins ^^ Too bad I'll be sleeping when it's midnight, so I'm waking up early tomorrow. xDD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Actually, everyone who entered voted, so there's no worries.

And someone accidentally voted a second time with different choices, so I'm not sure whether they wanted to make a change or not. I'll check with 'em in a minute.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I honestly don't know when the results will be announced. I'll be sure to tell you all as soon as possible, though, so you all can celebrate, congratulate people, and so on.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    How exciting I really can't wait for the results n_n. Its been real fun right everyone -sits back and waits impatiently-

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Actually, everyone who entered voted, so there's no worries.

And someone accidentally voted a second time with different choices, so I'm not sure whether they wanted to make a change or not. I'll check with 'em in a minute.
    Did you get my PM with my votes?
    I'm just wondering because you never sent me a PM back and I also don't wanna get disqualified '^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Roswell just said that she got everyone's vote, which means that she also got yours. =3=; Just because she didn't send a PM doesn't mean she didn't get 'em. :U

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yup.

Only PMs I ever sent out were:

A. Notifications to those who hadn't voted
    B. Someone didn't vote for five people, not to mention they hadn't named two of the first three people they voted for
    C. Someone sent in a second PM with different votes, so I gave them a chance to switch if they wanted to

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Dawww, I missed entry period. Oh well. I'll vote, and leave you with what would have been my entry.

I attempted to size it up, but it didn't have the same feel as the original. It's a Lucario-morph-thing.

Thumbnails away!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Aaaaaand just to let anyone else who feels like voting know, voting ends at 0:00 EST, which is now less than an hour away (by a couple minutes, but yeah).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The Results are in~ Here are the first and second place winners. :3

FIRST: Loki - 20 / Mawile
    SECOND: ReyRey-Pyon - 18 / Weavile

Congrats to the both of you. <3

If anyone would like to know their results for the contest, please PM me. Otherwise, congratulate them and stuff, 'kay? :3

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011

If anyone would like to know their results for the contest, please PM me. Otherwise, congratulate them and stuff, 'kay? :3
    Congrats guys!
    I voted for both of you actually :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    PokeHumanfication Contest!

Yeah... congrats

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    OHOHOHOHO~

I got seond eh? cool n_n
    I kinda expected that ouo I knew I wasn't gonna get first o3o

Congratulations on winning, Loki~
    /tosses confetti in the air. /blows kazoo 8D~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years

Just sent in my votes as well. It was a shame, I had it narrowed down to seven real good ones, but I could only vote for five. To the two I left out, I apologize, but I wanted to give a slight edge to those good drawings that I felt may have been overlooked. D:

lol, guess who the two I mentioned in my the above post were. XD

Congrats both of you. :P

Back