• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokehumanification Contest!

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
  • Oh wow... I err... I won. I really wasn't expecting to get first place, what with Aragornbird's epic entry and all. But still, I can't say I'm not happy. :3

[Insert, generic, obligatory thanks to everyone who voted.]

In all seriousness, thanks everyone. Can't say it better than that.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Congrats to the winners <3

Just for fun, here's a sketch I was working on but I never finished because I forgot...
    It's a really rough sketch, but guess which Pokemon it is :3
    Sorry for the beyond horrid quality

Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Wow, that looks really good. It's Xatu, right? It looks amazing. :O
    You should've entered. It would've been really cool to have you in it. xD;

Anyway, everyone! Thank you all so much for entering, and making this contest a success!
    All your designs were absolutely brilliant, and I believe I can say on behalf of the team, that we were honored to host this event and have no regrets at all. We hope you had as much fun entering this contest as we had hosting it. Once again, thank you! Be sure to enter the Humanification contest next year, when it comes.

Back