• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeInfuse's Pixel Palace

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
  • PokeInfuse's 6th Gen Pixel Palace

Well, im not doing CSS yet, so this will have to do !

Welcome to my Sprite Palace !
    So as you know, Generation 6 was announced today, and that (and #tradecorner) inspired me to do some spriting !
    So, yeah, critique or whatever.

sgFvO.png

Flying Legendary Yvelta

D2IES.png

Shiny Fennekin

g0YxV.png

Fennekin

Pouncing Fennekin

8pNSY.png

Running Fennekin

xKxQk.png

Froakie

UEpuJ.png

Beeveon

vS9ZH.png

Normal Eeveelution

32P5g.png

Drageon

7xk5v.png

Trainer

9B6Yc.png

[user]Miakalina[/user]'s Trainer!

gU2Iy.png

[user]Miakalina[/user]'s Narwhal

EpxqY.png

[user]TwilightBlade[/user]'s Whimsicott

V4fCRTY.gif

Chespin's Final Evolution (I'm gonna go with Chespike)

(Can you tell i like Fennekin? )

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • These are quite excellent! As most of you will see, I already have one of them in use for my avatar. I actually suggested it in the irc we both hang out in. I rather like the way that legendary turned out. Very creepy...

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Your shading is very good, and Pokemon Y looks very dark (in a good way!) but the "running" Fennekin's anatomy is all wrong. It looks more like it's front legs got swept out from underneath it and it's going to fall over.

IStreamSandwich

Years
  • It's meant to be where the Fennekin is running and it's mid step, so its paws are close together

Also, new Eeveelution. Beevee
    UEpuJ.png

and another. Drageon
    32P5g.png

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Your sprite for Yveltal (Pokemon Y) looks really good. Time to "borrow" it for my avatar. Though I won't be able to use the whole thing probably ): It's about time I got a new one anyhow.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    It's meant to be where the Fennekin is running and it's mid step, so its paws are close together
    I get that, I do, but the anatomy is still ridiculous. Go look up a dog running. The front legs will be underneath it, while the back legs will be pointing towards it's head. Were something to try running the way you sprited Fennekin, it'd fall flat on it's face. The sprite is well made, it just doesn't work.

IStreamSandwich

Years
  • I get that, I do, but the anatomy is still ridiculous. Go look up a dog running. The front legs will be underneath it, while the back legs will be pointing towards it's head. Were something to try running the way you sprited Fennekin, it'd fall flat on it's face. The sprite is well made, it just doesn't work.

Well, i can't be bothered redoing it :P It'll have to hurt it's face.
    I don't claim to be amazing at anatomy anyways xD

heyo

HEYO!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I like the style you use for your sprites. It seems cartoonier to me, but I'd also love to see a game made in the same style.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • OMG WHIMSICOTT SPRITE AAA
    I really dig the round shading on its cotton fluff. It reminds me of popcorn, lol. The pose and outline are nicely done too. Your Whimsicott sprite looks a lot more natural and polished than some of your other sprites, such as the running Fennekin and Mia's trainer. The shading down the purple Vaporeon's front legs bother me; too straight-edge, perhaps. Anyway, I'm really liking your improvement, so keep taking those requests and keep posting! ^^

Back