• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokelot's Shining Knight (Trade Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
  • About that Suicune... Could you tell me some info about it, and anything specific that you might want for it? I don't know if you might want specific things on your want list, or anything there.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hydreigon
    Timid
    Levitate
    31/31/31/31/31/30
    Shiny
    252 Sp. Atk, 4 Hp, 252 Spe
    Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Focus Blast

Who EV'ed this please??

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
  • May I ask some details about your EV trained volcorona? Nature, Moveset, level, EV's?

if it's moveset is right, I can offer some good pokemon from my trade thread in my signature.

Years
  • Hey! c: I was just wondering if you'd be able to clone a pokemon for me? I have a shiny Chikorita, and I noticed that that is one of the pokemon you need! If you could, that would be amazing!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • allaurarenee: Please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in over a month ago. Also, use the cloning thread to make a request. If you're not having luck in the cloning thread, you can hop on the trade chatroom and ask for blade.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back