• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokem crystal help

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    what city do you find the lady who grooms your pokemon.
    also where is the guy that gives you a silver wing.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Lady grooming pokemon: Pallet Town, in Blue's house.
    Silver Wing: Old man in Pewter Town, near Route 4.
    Both towns are in Kanto (duh!).

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    Completing pokedex need help

i know how to complete the crystal pokedex. but one thing i need to know how do you find entei and raikou.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    i know how to complete the crystal pokedex. but one thing i need to know how do you find entei and raikou.

If you've spotted them once, use the Pokedex. Their location will always move from one route to the next, but you can use the 'dex to track them.

If you haven't, just wander around various routes (with the radio tuned into Pokemon March, if you can) and start praying that the gods of luck happen to smile upon you on that day.

Also, bring either Pokemon that can put them to sleep or a pair of Master Balls. They flee, and they know Roar.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Gameshark. There is no other way currently, since the mobile phone system used for the japanese Crystal is already down.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    how do i get the GS ball on pokemon crystal.

Aside from sharking it, you can't. Getting the GS Ball was a Japanese-only event (as in, yes, event, so you can't just get a Japanese copy of Crystal and expect to be able to trigger the process that would result in a Celebi) that made use of the mobile adapter that the game came with, so for the English version, there's absolutely no way to get a GS Ball.

Back