• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMANS!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Everyone loves Pokemon! well.... Pokemon maybe but... yeah, Favorite season? I know everyone is going to be liek SEASON 1 was the best, all the new ones stink! I respect your opinion and um... season 1-well... until diamond and pearl was my favorite.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    First season for me but I also like what is happening in the current season.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • ya see i agree. first season was excellent but they kind of lost there way til diamond and pearl and now they doin MUCH better

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Gen 1 for Comedy, Gen 2 for fillers, Gen 3 for plot and action and Gen 4 for quality.

Damn, I can't make up my mind. All seasons and gens have their own unique attributes that make them good. Although, I am not nostalgic, I have to admit there was some good comedy in Gen 1.

But I like going with the times, so maybe Gen 4.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Season one was definitely my favourite. I remember coming home from school, a little six year old with dirty knees and a bowl of sugary cereal, and watching Ash discover new pokémon- Of course, I could name all 150 in order, long before he ever saw half of them, but it was the wonderful stories and new characters that caught my attention. The new series seem to have lost that sparkle that came with the first few... Plus, old VO artists were so much better. D':

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • ITT: nostalgiaphiles talk about their childhood

My favorite seasons are 2, 4, and the DP saga. Season 2 is the oldest I feel comfortable going back to. 4 was just an interesting group of episodes and the DP saga is the gold of the series.

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
    Years
  • I, personally, love them all. I grew, and still am, growing up to them. ;D But, if I had a choice of one..season 1. ;3

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    I Like all of them up to the battle frontier all the sesons in hoenn & Jhoto and the Orange islands are My Favorites Because I have the most memories from them *Gets nostalgic:'(* Like Iremember when My brother won this dvd at the school fare of all the Orange island episodes....

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I love them all...but my favorite would have to be the BAttle Dimension so far...things have ben going pretty well, and for me u've got to move on from the past and adjust to the new...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I like DP, the 1st series, Orange Islands, and, rather oddly, the Battle Frontier half of AG but not the rest so much. In DP there seems to be hardly any "Ash and co help out a random person/Pokemon" which got annoying as fillers. I have to say DP I think.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    inb4 ebrything after kanto sux'd

I'm the vast minority who liked AG more than any of the other seasons.
    Of course Kanto was great and Sinnoh's been lovely, but I'm a sucker for taking a dump on the status quo and I have a bit of a bias since I got back into Pokemon at around the same time AG was airing and I loved it so...yeah. xD

Back