• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen PokeMart

Years
    Merging the boutiques (if customization is confirmed) and the marts would be interesting; I'd like to see the interior, haha. Was also thinking the Pokemon Centers could perhaps still have a booth that sells items, but it'd sell the specialty Poke Balls/Mails and TMs. (That being said, it seems more probable the PokeMarts will still sell those like always, but if they're fused with boutiques, then I can see the Pokemon Centers having booths as well.)

Years
    That's what I initially thought when I first laid eyes on those screenshots of Petalburg. Would allow easier access to customization, because maybe it's my terrible observation skills, but I found it difficult to locate the shops in Kalos, and often had to look up where they were, even with the sign meant to signify it! n__n;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    That's what I initially thought when I first laid eyes on those screenshots of Petalburg. Would allow easier access to customization, because maybe it's my terrible observation skills, but I found it difficult to locate the shops in Kalos, and often had to look up where they were, even with the sign meant to signify it! n__n;

I had the same issue. In fact there were several times I needed to go around the city (took me like five to find one at one point) to find the sign...it's quite small. So hopefully they are fused. Or like Avant said perhaps they made the boutiques blue...I would rather see them fused though as I tend to refill on items, and it'll be nice if I can do all my shopping in a town in one location.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    What do you think why they did separate the PokeMarts once again? Is it for the nostalgic factor? Is there a new feature that they are planning for the marts?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    What do you think why they did separate the PokeMarts once again? Is it for the nostalgic factor? Is there a new feature that they are planning for the marts?
    Perhaps they plan to make them like little malls in every town? It could actually be better than the fused Center-Marts if done right.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I still maintain that, responding to overseas ideas, Hoenn has moved item buying into the PC and has found another use for the blue buildings. They are clothing stores. That's what my money is on two or three pages back, and it still is.

In fact, here it is, from June 11:

That's actually a good point. The clothing stores need a location. Maybe that's what the "Mart" now is!

Back