• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemaster W-T's great sprite showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke'master W-T

The best trainer in the world!
    Years
    Hi I'm Pokemaster W-T and these are my sprites that I did my self

here is my new flower shop

Last edited:

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    The buildings are your best work but they are only minor changes. Maybe change the colour,shape or the name of the building to give it more originality.

Off topic: Please change your signature and biography, it isn't funny or clever.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    reported to moderator

EDIT -- Please refrain from bypassing the character limit. ~Shiharu

Last edited by a moderator:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Take sprite shop out of the name X.X

Ok, first, he buildings are absolutely horrible. And so is your grammar. But back to the buildings. Never ever just squish them together, it's pointless, and look at the squares ontop. You see that? That's pretty darn hideous. Try adding on to buildings first. Make a simple house two stories, then possible try working on cutting.

Your sprites lack skill also.The shading on lickitungs tail is quite horrible, as there is no shadows, and the outline of the tail is choppy, making it obvious someone did more squishing. The wings on dunsparce have no shading either, and so therefore it looks 8-bit, making it in contrast with the rest of it's body. Also, the wings look hand drawn, and done quite horribly, try just keeping it what they were at first.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Still shading lacks on the wings of Dunsparce and the other Pokemon it LICKITUNG not Liketounge. So far I would give your sprites 1/10.

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Now the tail is even more deformed X.x

EVen more deformed sprites now!

Your kangashkan... thing, has no shading either, man, ever heard of a recolor with shading? And you did a bad job on the head by nod recoloring the horns. Also, the miltank thing looks like something made from clay by a 4 year old. Gone wrong. No shading on that either, more choppy ackgrounds, horrible mixes. I will just go away now.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Wow, I didn;t realise it was April fools till I looked at your sig >>

Basically, shading, anatomy, everything is horrible, there's nothing more to say really.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    oh, guys, i though the idea was CONSTRUCTIVE criting... for people who are experienced spriters.. you somewhat dissapponit me. i havent been spriting for long, maybe i havent deleoped this 'ego' thing yet....
    this IS NOT a flame. i intend for this to be an example. (not sayign this is everyone, but you could be a little more helpful and supportive, its clear this guy needs help)
    (having said that, the owner of this thread alos seems to have develpoed this 'ego' thing already >.>;)

at any rate:Poke'master W-T, i see lots of faluts in your sprites, but nothing that can't be fixed, with practice youll get it just fine!
    i tried fixing two of these, just as an example, one rule to remember is that the line is always ONE pixel only ONE even on the corners, its diagonal, unless its a point,a technique that can take time and hard work to get right. i found that anyway....
    i KNOW these arent the BEST (omg) sprites in the world. but at least i tried, eh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back