• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMistress's Re-Intro

Years
  • Sorry I have been gone for so long but I'm back now so, let me re-introduce myself.

Greetings fellow Pokemon fans...

I am PokeMistress...

I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here...

Feel free to contact me here...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hello, PokeMistress, I am TheSmartOne. Hope you enjoy coming back to PC! Maybe you should check out The Nicghtclub over in OT. I'm hoping it will become a big center of fun soon :) We'd like to see you there!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Maybe you should check out The Nicghtclub over in OT.
    Maybe you should stop advertising your thread in NU/W? It's cool that you're proud of it and everything, but it's kinda rude when it's obvious that's pretty much your only purpose for welcoming half these people. >: Definitely doesn't make me want to visit your thread...

Sorry to hijack your thread like that, PokeMistress.

Don't worry about being gone for so long, hon. Most of us active members here have gone through long spurts of inactivity in the past. Buuuuut we're always glad to have people coming back! :D

Lookin' forward to seeing ya around~

Back