• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon 000?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    From Pokebeach:

Pokemon Sunday just finished airing and revealed the new Black and White Legendary Pokemon that was shown in the advertisement following The Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark movie: its name is Victini, which is likely a portmanteau of "victory" and "tiny." It is number 000 in the Isshu PokeDex and players will be able to obtain it once a new Liberty Ticket (リバティチケット) item is distributed to Black and White via Wi-Fi, DS Stations, and Nintendo Zones from September 18th to October 18th.

Pokemon 000?
    Pokemon 000?
    Pokemon 000?

Victini seems like a spin off of Victory and you have to use the Liberty ticket to get him. This is even more evidence that Isshu is in fact somewhere in America.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Pokemon Sunday Reveals New Pokemon + Info 25/07/10

Pokemon Sunday just aired and here's the silhouettes they showed:

Official site is updated: https://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/

Pokemon 000?

From PokéBeach:
    Pokemon Sunday just finished airing and revealed the new Black and White Legendary Pokemon that was shown in the advertisement following The Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark movie: its name is Bikutini (ビクティニ-). It is number 000 in the Isshu PokeDex and you will be able to get it once you obtain a Liberty Ticket (リバティチケット) item, which will be distributed to Black and White players between September 18th and October 18th.

Last edited:

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I've seen the silhouette and it looks cute.
    seems like its going to be a Shaymin like Pokemon.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Oh my god! That pokemon is awesome!!! I wonder what type it is...Looks electric but it will probably be psychic or something. This gen is overflowing with psychics!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I'm kind of surprised/saddened that it's a Legendary. Hope it isn't the third Games' Mascot.

"000" does sound interesting.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Is that tower on the Liberty Ticket the tower next to the airport on the Isshu map? Could that mean that the ticket is to fly in the plane? Could there be other tickets? Hmm.

Oh, the #000 numbering is very interesting.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Pokemon 000?

Pokemon Sunday just finished airing and revealed the new Black and White Legendary Pokemon that was shown in the advertisement following The Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark movie: its name is Bikutini (ビクティニ-). It is number 000 in the Isshu PokeDex and you will be able to get it once you obtain a Liberty Ticket (リバティチケット) item, which will be distributed to Black and White players between September 18th and October 18th.

I find it kinda weird that he is pokemon 000...
    It's sure is cute! :D
    thats weird about it being number.000
    and also,does that mean its a event Pokemon?

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Wow, I like this legendary pokemon.
    Really differeant then everything else.
    Very interesting pokemon.
    Wonder what type is he?

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    OMG another missingno form!!!!! *runs into a room, shuts the door and locks like 5 different locks* Seriously though Missingno was number 000 back in RB. It even had a pokedex entry!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Missingno in the story turning into Bikutini would be an epic story lol "A weird abnormally has appeared! Go! Pokabu! Trainer shined Liberty Ticket! Abnormally turned into Bikutini!"

BTW The Liberty Ticket supports Isshu = NY theory xD Liberty is the main theme of NYC

I didn't find any meaning behind Bikutini's name... in letters its Beauty (Bi) Nine (Ku) Tea (Ti) Two (Ni)... Randomness... Missingno...

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    What I notice about it is that the coloring is a lot like the anime Pokemon of Gen I meaning (hoping) that it is Missingno's true form... I WOULD jizz my pants if Missingno was this Pokemon... Something in the past caused his design to look like Missingno back in the day lol

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Missingno in the story turning into Bikutini would be an epic story lol "A weird abnormally has appeared! Go! Pokabu! Trainer shined Liberty Ticket! Abnormally turned into Bikutini!"

BTW The Liberty Ticket supports Isshu = NY theory xD Liberty is the main theme of NYC

I didn't find any meaning behind Bikutini's name... in letters its Beauty (Bi) Nine (Ku) Tea (Ti) Two (Ni)... Randomness... Missingno...
    Yeah liberty ticket does support the NYC theory, I thought of NYC as soon as I heard the tickets name too,lol :P.
    Ah Missingno, no that thing was too horrible...just look it has the eyes of an alien in Isshu, oh the horror!

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    My Missingno evolved into Brock so yeah it was awesome... Go! Brock! Use Sky Attack! xD

Back