• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 1-151 Req. - Prize: Av-Sig Req.

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
Years
  • heya, im looking for pokemon artowrk, but not any kinda artwork, what i need is the original 1-151 pokemon artwork, check the attached file to see what im talking about.

Im making a collection of this kinda images, i already have all G/S pkmns, so it would help me a lot if u cand give me an url or something.

The great prize is a request....u tell me what do u want, wich pokemon, and i will make the greates sig/av in the whole forum....or just as nice as others :laugh:

Thanx!!

Salu2

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Go to google, type frlg Pokemon
    Find a site with the word "marriland" in it
    Click in, click Sugimori's Art
    That's it.

KingpiN

Years
  • Thanx!!.....but i couldn find that "Sugimori's Art" in the page u gave me...i found marriland, but no link to the pic were there:(....at least i know who?s the guy that does the art :nervous:

I f ure sure that the art is there just give me da link, i would appreciate that.

Salu2

Years
  • yeah i couldnt find it either, im looking for the same stuff Kingpin, i have everything from Gold/Silver and Ruby/Sapphire but need the first 151!

KingpiN

Years
  • Fearnix_Storm said:
    yeah i couldnt find it either, im looking for the same stuff Kingpin, i have everything from Gold/Silver and Ruby/Sapphire but need the first 151!

Really? great, at least im not alone :classic:

So far, i know that da man is Sugimori, and that?s a start.....i search in google and other finders things like pkmn art and origial pokemon art, and the better imgs i found, are these:

https://members.tripod.com/abrak/pics/n_gallery.html

...as u can see, not much quality in here :sleeping:

Bye the way, can u give me the URL where u find R/S art? Thanx!

Salu2

Back