• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 10th anniversery party

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I went.... and I took some photos. I took pictures of the Pikachu float, two of Brendan (Emerald) and Hinata, and my mom took two pictures of me with the two Pokemon at the entrance.
For anyone who went, did you do that thing where you run around Bryant Park and have people stamp this card? I did (well my mom really wanted to) The prize SUCKED and when I say sucked, I mean "write a letter of complaint to the Pokemon company" It was nothing but this stupid black keychain ribbon with the word "nintendo" on it. It was flimsy and pointless and I was utterly disgusted.
However, I was over at the Pokemon wheel thing where it's like wheel of Fortune and you hope to land on Pikachu.
I landed on Pikachu
And I won a sparkly Mew notebook! I dont like Mew but it's a pretty book.
I didn't get one of those bags..... though I almost stole other kids bags. Some nice person did give me their Pokemon fan.
After I left the party, I headed up town to the NintendoWorld. The second I entered, the stupid intercom said "10 minutes until the store closed" so I ran upstairs and purchased a super kawaii Plusle Pokedoll. I luv it soo!
Then we went to this wig place and I bought this wig that looks like Hinata's hair color. Then we went home.
The drive up to the city was a mix of good and bad.
Good: The weather was perfect and the sky was a deep azure with clouds. We got a parking spot a few cars from the bus stop.
Bad: The bus took forever, and once we got on, the seats were full so I had to stand up until we reached the first stop of Manhattan XP
I didn't see the Hulk but I saw Hinata, Brendan and Nurse Joy. I also told Hinata she was awesome. ^\\\^
Gotta go

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
Years
I was there interviewing people. I'm sorry I missed you both but I had a blast. I know what you mean Crystal Clair, for the amount of time you have to wait on all those lines to get all those stamps to get the "free prize", the free prize sucked... luckily i was patient enough to wait until the end of the show. At the end, they started showering everyone with all the Pokémon give-aways.. so i didn't go around collecting stamps. I waited till the end and just walked over to the table and got 5 of those silly key chains. in fact, I got a bunch of other things too. I even convinced one of the pretty staff girls to give me her shirt! I had a great time.

High Point: Meeting all those Pokémon fans while interviewing. Meeting crew from serebii.net, meeting crew from PokeGym.com, meeting the owner of Pokemon Elite 2000 for the first time. getting that girl to take her shirt off..

Low Point: Missing the opportunity to take pictures and video of the creator of pokemon. I was busy standing on a line that stretched 5 blocks!! well maybe not 5 blocks but it took forever for me to get to the front of the blasted thing.

I'll be posting pictures, video, and live interviews from the event soon. I think everyone who attended should do the same. post you pokemon party pictures!!

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
Years
LOL...
Well I wouldn't really call it disrespectful. Its just that the reporter didn't get his facts straight. that's probably why he's stuck doing web casts instead of being in the studio doing live tv. Don't worry tho, my report has much more depth than NY1s. Pokemon Elite should be coming out with their report soon as well.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2007
i went it was fun but i was mad b/c i waited on linr for the download station and i found out that u couldnt get celebi but i got liek 6 others including the flying pikachu but other then that it was fun but a very hot day

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
I am soooooo jealous!! I wished they had events like this in my country!! My country practically doesn't bother to organise anything related to Pokemon.. I wished I was in NY!!!!!!!!! >o<

Back