• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 1950s style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miniduffa

Pokeshipper and Proud
    Years
    I was thinking on doing a hack of Fire Red but set in the 50s, but I don't have any ideas beyond that, any suggestions or requests to join the team?

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Mabye you could be a kid whos father takes you to a burger joint one day... and one the trip you see a some wild animal. You research to find out what this animal was.. a pokemon. You then have a dream to further research them.

The thing is, pokemon are scarce. You have to collect them and breed them in your lab (this is in the future like 5 or 7 years later) that you built.. and you are professer oak as a teen :O

dude99

Dev of the ex9 Scare
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    sure. i can do mapping. I can also edit things such as signs and what people say. I think we need some variety in roms. i'm tired of seeing d/p remakes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back