• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon 2:Kanto Adventure

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Ok here are some.

They are all D/P edits but should work :)

Pokemon 2:Kanto Adventure

Ichigo Tamasura

Bleach Fan.
    Years
    Hey Bro, I'm just hangin about.
    Anyways, I gotta few question fer ya.

Will the Sevii Islands be Replaced?
    What's changed since FireRed & LeafGreen?
    And any new trainers?

BlueSonic

Banned
    Years
    Well, The Sevii Islands will be known as a whole new region to explore.
    Changes Since FR & LG....Hmm..you'll have to play the game to find that out!
    Yes, some new ones, and at horrible levels (70 - 90) will be in a place known as
    Battle Valley.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Good luck trying to fix the problem, and don't worry if the Beta is a bit glitchy, I'm sure someone will be able to help you to fix it.

2Scribble

I post therefor I am
    Years
    I love the main char's sprites! They're some of the best I've ever seen, to bad your not going to use the boy's, its the best

Back