• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON 20

Years
    Today is the 20th anniversary of pokemon as you all know. So what am I doing to celebrate? I'm playing 5 pokemon games. AT THE SAME TIME. I got one on my Gameboy, the first gaming system I ever got, I have one going on my ds that I got for christmas, I have one going on my sibling's dsi, I have one going on my 3ds, and I have pokemon yellow playing on pokemon stadium for the n64. Every game sound is on full and it's pure chaos in my room right now. Wish me luck.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Nice! I don't have all of my systems with me right now, but I guess I could start up some Pokemon games on my two 3DS systems and my N64 or GameCube. Or maybe on my GBC/GBA, if I have games here that work for them. My GB Pocket (my first system) isn't working right now, so I guess that's out.

Are you continuing your existing files, or starting new games? And which games are you playing?

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
    Years
    I wish I had a gameboy or something, but alas, I was not interested in those things at the target age LOL. I do kind of regret not being asking for a gameboy or whatever needed for the earlier games. I'm happy though because I just started getting into it as the ds games started rolling out so luckily for me, I have every tool neccesary to play these! :P

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Nice! I wish I could've done something but real life kept me from that. Darn you college but I can say that once I hit SPring Break I will celebrate it a little late by playing hours and hours of PSMD and X and maybe even open up a Sinnoh run I started a few months ago and finish that up too!

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    A little late on this, but we celebrated a ton!

Went to GameStop and grabbed the new 3DS, then went to Toys R Us and got some 20th Anniversary collectibles and give-aways. Played Yellow some and restarted my copy of Y. Made one of those Pokeball pizzas (tons of pepperoni on top, olives and cheese!). Ordered more unnecessary things from PokemonCenter.com, which arrived yesterday in the mail. Lastly, we watched the ENTIRE Twitch live feed (Twitch Plays Pokemon and all 24 hours of Twitch Watches Pokemon).

It was a really fun weekend!

Back