• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 2000: the Power of One

Years
  • Which of the 3 legendary birds and Lugia do you like the most and which scene do you like the most???

Mine is Lugia and my favourite scene is where Lugia asks for the treasure from Ice Island and Ash replies "I've got it!"

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Mine favorite Pokemon has always been Lugia ever since I saw the second movie.

As for the best scene of the movie. I think it would be the opening scene while Lawrence was reading the legend, because of the background music that was playing in the dub.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Zapdos>Lugia>Articuno>Moltres

Although I didn't get it at the time, the scene where Meowth tell Jessie and James "You two don't need the opposite sex 'cause you got each other." Is funny and a good part. (This was before the 3rd movie where everyone decided to edit out those jokes -.-')

But my favorite has to be the beginning where they are talking about the legend and the dub music is playing. :D

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Mine is articuno, and my favorite scenes is when zapdos was communicating w/pikachu, and the one when lugia was carring ash on his back to control the 3 birds.

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • Lugia (pats avatar accordingly) I like the birds all the same.

My favorite scene actually doesn't have Lugia in it, but it's what Pickachu is talking to Zados and Meowth is translating, "Since Moltres isn't here any more, Fire island is mine for the taking'.

Years
  • i love articuno since it's the only bird who was not caught, its sound when flying and crying is also good too
    i like the most the scene when lugia use its tremendous beam attack ( what is that? Hyper beam? lugia don't have this move, pretty sure Aero blast looks different)

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • Mine favorite Pokemon has always been Lugia ever since I saw the second movie.

As for the best scene of the movie. I think it would be the opening scene while Lawrence was reading the legend, because of the background music that was playing in the dub.

Same with me. I don't know why but Lugia is the only legendary that sort of scares me a bit and it's the one I like the most. I think it's because when I was young I had a dream about it and it was scary. Very weird.

The music for that movie is brilliant. I have the soundtrack to it and there are some amazing pieces of music on there,

The Power of One
    The Chosen one
    Dream etc

It's by far my favourite movie soundtrack and my favourite movie at that.

Plus the love triangle is funny. Misty have to deny that Ash wasn't his BF numerous times only really reinforced the clear strong feelings she has for him.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Mine has always been Lugia from the movie but out of all the legendary birds Ho-oh is my all time favourite.

The best scene in the film was the one where Lugia bursts out of the water for the first time and then when it spoke I was so shocked and didn't expect it.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • This is my favourite Pokemon movie. ^_^ My favourites probably go: Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno. Being a huuuge Team Rocket fan, my favourite part is probably when they decide to help Ash get to the last island. I like when they decide to be temporary good guys. :P

lucario072

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Which of the 3 legendary birds and Lugia do you like the most and which scene do you like the most???

Mine is Lugia and my favourite scene is where Lugia asks for the treasure from Ice Island and Ash replies "I've got it!"
    Pokemon 2000: the Power of One

Back