• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 3 The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupp

Strategy!
Years
  • Does anyone know where I can download this at ?

I can't find it anywhere...If someone knows where you can download it at or anything please let me know. It would be a big help.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    No, it says update windows media. I downloaded but I cant watch it

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • i had the same problem, fortunately, i fixed it. It's probably a codec problem, Mine was when i tried to watch Heroes. i'll try and find the linky for you, but no guarantees.

and before you say, i know you said it didn't tell you anything about the codec thing. mine didn't either, but i googled a few answers and it turns out it was a codec....

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
  • Yeah, that's what exactly happened to me Commander Latios! You can try and download it again, that's what I did. Some of them actually have two links to download them from but not for the origin of mewtwo =[

It's probably something to do with the codecs.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • I'm sure if you ask people in the anime section, they would help you guys out. Look around in there. I'm closing this since there already is a request thread in the anime section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back