• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 3D Attack Poll ~ From a Team Member

Should Pokemon 3D have 1st and 2nd gen attacks or all attacks from 1st to 4th gen?

• Only attacks from Kanto and Johto

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • All attacks - from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
Years
  • Hi everyone! As you may or may not know, I'm a team member of the Pokémo 3D team and if you don't know what that it is then go here! Anyway, since it's only containing the first 2 generations of Pokémon, we are unsure about the attacks - both TMs and HMs. Do we use the 2nd generation TMs and HMs (that includes the 1st gen) or do we use every attack ever made, from Kanto all the way up to Sinnoh? Your votes all count and every single vote will help us decide!

Thanks for your input!
    ~Thomas aka Pokémon Professor

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Okay, there are 4 vote before mine but 0 reply.
    I think you should use up to 4th generation's attack.

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
    Years
  • i dont even know what half of the attacks look like so its gonna be hard for me to create the 3rd and 4th gen particle effects.

Having only 251 pokemon with every move? Kinda wierd but maybe it works. We'll have to see the poll results.

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
    Years
  • Well DJB, remember that pretty much evey pokemon out of those 251 can use new moves too, plus I can probably find plenty of videos on YouTube etc. demonstrating those moves. If I have to, I'll make my own when I get Pokémon Battle Revolution after it hits stores here in New Zealand on November 22nd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back