• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 4 Adoption

ChibiZeroZX

CUSTOM USER TITLE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    could i have REGIS, MANAPHY , MEW N CELEBI? PLOX...
    T_T
    common make me HAPPY:.. =]

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    I can help with the breeding if you would like me to.... =] just let me know

can i have the regis and celebi please??? thankyou if you said yes..

Last edited:

RYKU

Poke master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2010
    can i have a lugia and deoxys i know your helping already but i can still breed for you any time

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    ack, sorry, i was with family last night most the night and didnt get a chance to check forum again, sorry about that dawn, im ready whenever you are though, just lemme know and ill do my best :)

legendary-trio

need shiny UNTOUCHED porygon
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    hey dawn i would like to know if u saw my post cause iput like 5 days ago and u neevrreplied and i never saw me on the waitin list well just in case this is what i put

i know this is alot but can i get a Ho-Oh,deoxys,Mew,Jirachi,(if its too much just do Mew and Deoxys)Ill be able to trade any time on after school hours (Eastern Time) THX!
    Also can they NOT be lvl 100, if they have to be lvl 100 thats fine.

Last edited:

legendary-trio

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    uuh dawn? im probably sure me and the other usuers are wondering where u went if u closed the shop just say that, so we dont all wait like idiots.Thank you

Last edited:

Niltaic

Breloom Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Cali
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    What do you want for Zapdos, Entei, and Suicune?
    I have the 3 main legendaries from emerald, all starters (including ones from kanto), Articuno, Moltres, shiny Nidoking, Shiny Charmander/Charizard, Shiny Eevee/any evolution, Raiku, Regirock and Regice :|

Last edited:

Dawn97

Master Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    I have the 3 main legendaries from emerald, all starters (including ones from kanto), Articuno, Moltres, shiny Nidoking, Shiny Charmander/Charizard, Shiny Eevee/any evolution, Raiku, Regirock and Regice :|

I'll take enything

uuh dawn? im probably sure me and the other usuers are wondering where u went if u closed the shop just say that, so we dont all wait like idiots.Thank you

Sorry I didn't respond. My internets not working well. And no I haven't closed down the center.

Dawn97

Master Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008

I'll take enything

Sorry I didn't respond. My internets not working well. And no I haven't closed down the center.

Niltaic

Breloom Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Cali
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    Ok so Raiku and both Regis for Zapdos, Entei, and Suicine?
    I could add 3 more pokes if it's necessary :)

legendary-trio

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    ok dawn since ur back but now to sound hasty but iv been tryin to make a request for about 2 weeks now this is wat it was

i know this is alot but can i get a Ho-Oh,deoxys,Mew,Jirachi,(if its too much just do Jirachi and Ho-Oh)Ill be able to trade any time on after school hours (Eastern Time) THX!
    Also can they NOT be lvl 100, if they have to be lvl 100 thats fine.

Back