• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 4 Adoption

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    hey dawn, school starts for me tomorrow, just sayin that cause the amount of time ill be available to trade is gonna shorten alot. just let me know when your free and ill do my best to work it in and let ya know.

thank you

Dawn97

Master Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    could someone pssibly help me out with a mew? it would be much appriciated

I can give you a mew

I'm interested in shaymin how about midkip and charmander and bulbasaur for it?

that sounds good

hey dawn, school starts for me tomorrow, just sayin that cause the amount of time ill be available to trade is gonna shorten alot. just let me know when your free and ill do my best to work it in and let ya know.

thank you

ok

ok dawn since ur back but now to sound hasty but iv been tryin to make a request for about 2 weeks now this is wat it was

i know this is alot but can i get a Ho-Oh,deoxys,Mew,Jirachi,(if its too much just do Jirachi and Ho-Oh)Ill be able to trade any time on after school hours (Eastern Time) THX!
    Also can they NOT be lvl 100, if they have to be lvl 100 thats fine.

ok

Dawn97

Master Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    Hello everybody I'm back. Today I am closing this thread and opening a new one, mainly because i want a fresh start. but everybody who I have promised pokemon to I will get them to you. I hop you will come visit my new thread when it is ready. Well hopefully I will see you later.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    Welcome back Dawn :)

Should we repost our requests if we have not recieved them yet? or will you handle that? :) Sorry if it seems like i might be rushing :P just curious :)

Thank you :)

Back