• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon... a fading fad?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Spike Razzor said:
    ...Yu-Gi-Oh is aboviously more poplular in todays world...
    Well, duh! And why would I like something popular? I can be as different as I want to be!
    Hey, you're right about the Team Rocket thing. They do get boring. I just like the game, not the anime. Okay, I admit it, every anime is freaky a little, but still, let's not lose are heads over two cartoons.
    Spike Razzor in the last two paragraphs said:
    ...aboviously...
    And get your spelling right...it's OBVIOUSLY. :paranoid: Man, I'm not myself these days. :D Too much cake, I guess.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Spike Razzor said:
    Arcanine and Porygon, if you have any sense you would know everyone has different opinions.
    Ever heard of disrespect to a forum leader? (thats what your doing right now telling me if I had any sense)

Spike Razzor said:
    I know whats alive and what is not, Pokemon is pretty much tapped out itself and im not gonna sit around, talk and pretending its not (im old enough to know that 1000 members isn't gonna fuel Pokemon).
    And I know alive and what is not, Pokemon is not dead what ever you may think Spike Razzor. Not just 1,100 members on this PC but what about the 1,500 members on the old PC? That makes 2,600 members on PC, and have you ever been to another Pokemon forum? 4,000 members at PE2K, 3,900 members at SPPF, and over 10,000 members at TPM (that was the last time I looked), and over 13,000 members at PKMN.net forums. And thats just 5 forums I know there is a lot lot more out there.

Spike Razzor said:
    Yu-Gi-Oh is aboviously more poplular in todays world,
    I dont know any one IRL that likes Yu-Gi-Oh (and I know a lot of people)

Spike Razzor said:
    if you can't prove me worng than don't talk.
    Read my first post in the thread and that will prove you wrong. (and dont even start up that stuff where you say "im better then you, I know more then you")

Spike Razzor said:
    Im here cause I play Sapphire and use Netbattle, anything else is pretty much unseen by me.
    If your here just to do them two then dont come around bashing Pokemon (if a new member started bashing Pokemon then I would ban that member).

Spike Razzor said:
    I mean if all you 2 can do is assume im a Pokemon hater than don't talk to me, not that I do cause its the show and AAML that bothers me.
    Its the way you talk about Pokemon, if some one bashes Pokemon then I say that some one is a Poekmon hater.

Spike Razzor said:
    And most Yu-Gi-Oh forums are full of total YGO freaks >.< (I just watch the show and duel at school and public events). Steve has a forum but no ones there *sniffle*.
    And you cant say this for most Pokemon forums?

Side Note: If your going to stay here then dont bash Pokemon. If you didnt know this is a Pokemon forum not a Yu-Gi-Oh forum, so dont stand around bashing Pokemon or you mite get banned.

Tweak

:P don't call people who like something freaks. =-=; i think you should respect yugioh forum and pokemon forum members and try to chat nicely.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    My friends call me crazy because I still like Pokemon.. They were crazier than me about it a few years ago.. Yugioh is the craze.. I don't hate it.. But I played at a tournament made by my friends. Like 12 people there.. I quit dueling first. I still think yugioh is cool, but I know more about pokemon and its easier to just talk about.. I'm surprised so many kids the age of around 15 are here. But then, not many of us live in the same town, so I bet many of you don't have friends who like Pokemon. ugh.. what else is there to say..

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Ever heard of disrespect to a forum leader? (thats what your doing right now telling me if I had any sense)
    Oh your funny, bending the truth. I said "If you have any sense..." not "You have no sense...", what a laugh. Wonder how long it will take people to notice that if they come along and talk that I will talk back, I mean did you think that if you qouted me I was gonna be afraid and run away? Wow, guess you was wrong.

And I know alive and what is not, Pokemon is not dead what ever you may think Spike Razzor. Not just 1,100 members on this PC but what about the 1,500 members on the old PC? That makes 2,600 members on PC, and have you ever been to another Pokemon forum? 4,000 members at PE2K, 3,900 members at SPPF, and over 10,000 members at TPM (that was the last time I looked), and over 13,000 members at PKMN.net forums. And thats just 5 forums I know there is a lot lot more out there.
    Wow, your so good with numbers. Im assuming the staff on these know each other and or have ads or links back to eachother. Factor in the people who think its cool to join all the well known (popular if you want) forums. Nuff said.

I dont know any one IRL that likes Yu-Gi-Oh (and I know a lot of people)
    Well if you hang around people with stuff only you like then of course, oh and you know me and alot of others who you don't know everything about. So what you said lacks logic.

Read my first post in the thread and that will prove you wrong. (and dont even start up that stuff where you say "im better then you, I know more then you")
    I have just basicly returned it to sender, so no need. And you don't need to keep bsing with your assuming I will say this and that, its doing you nothing, zip, zero, nada. I use common sense (not my ego) as a weapon.

If your here just to do them two then dont come around bashing Pokemon (if a new member started bashing Pokemon then I would ban that member).

Its the way you talk about Pokemon, if some one bashes Pokemon then I say that some one is a Poekmon hater.
    Im not bashing, bashing it would be like "Oh it suck", "Ash is a loser". I told nothing but the God honest truth, think I enjoyed it?! And wow, was that last part suppose to send shivers down my spine? Ban me if you like, you would be banning another person who decided to speak what the know and believe. *Puts target on shirt* ban me, come on do it.

And you cant say this for most Pokemon forums?

Side Note: If your going to stay here then dont bash Pokemon. If you didnt know this is a Pokemon forum not a Yu-Gi-Oh forum, so dont stand around bashing Pokemon or you mite get banned.
    Like I said, I spoke the truth. And I woldn't be here chatting if that idiot I qouted bashed Yu-Gi-Oh, or did you not care? Im ot mad cause exspect nothing from anyone. And I repeat:Ban me! Do it!
    I don't know why you bother to was my time, are you trying to look good by coming in and turning on the first person you see. Someone brought up Yu-Gi-Oh and then started bashing it, you didn't know that yet you feel it "Ok" to start talking to me. Do me a favour and just don't bother.

SPon11 said:
    Well, duh! And why would I like something popular? I can be as different as I want to be!
    Hey, you're right about the Team Rocket thing. They do get boring. I just like the game, not the anime. Okay, I admit it, every anime is freaky a little, but still, let's not lose are heads over two cartoons.
    And get your spelling right...it's OBVIOUSLY. :paranoid: Man, I'm not myself these days. :D Too much cake, I guess.
    WOW! I spelt a word wrong, do you want me to follow you around correcting everything you mess up on? Plus Arcanine spelt Pokemon wrong in his post, are you gonna bother him about it now?

Last edited:

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Look, Spike. This has gone far enough. To you want to end up like that moron tenk or whatever his name was? No? Didn't think so. I may seem like I just joke all the time, but when I have an opinion on something [or someone], I speak out. And I don't care what they think. You, are an idiot. You bash the people at this board as well as Pok?mon, and prove youeself an idiot more than anything. So you are here because you play Sapphire? So what? For all anybody knows, or cares, it's to get more ammo against Pok?mon. This thread should be closed; obviously Spike will simply use it as a continuing flame–a–thon. You're becoming more like someone I know as Mossano every post.

Tweak

Only in Hong Kong. Not China. XDDDD
    I wonder if China actually has Pokemon.

hmmm well i guess there is deformed pokemon look alikes. =D so now i have a choice of either going to hong kong or japan to get pokemon stuff. do they keep the games in japanese or actually translate them to chinese? o_O;;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    GO TO HONG KONG!
    If you have British Passport, you can go to Hong Kong ALL THE TIME!
    It's the easiest place to go to!
    Games...You can get both Japanese and English versions in Hong Kong.
    But there isn't anything like Cantonese version.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Look, Spike. This has gone far enough. To you want to end up like that moron tenk or whatever his name was? No? Didn't think so. I may seem like I just joke all the time, but when I have an opinion on something [or someone], I speak out. And I don't care what they think. You, are an idiot. You bash the people at this board as well as Pok?mon, and prove youeself an idiot more than anything. So you are here because you play Sapphire? So what? For all anybody knows, or cares, it's to get more ammo against Pok?mon. This thread should be closed; obviously Spike will simply use it as a continuing flame?a?thon. You're becoming more like someone I know as Mossano every post.
    What the? You seriously want to be broken. What you said lacks anything close to sense, all you did was flame and spam. Your post has nothing to back it up, nothing but calling me names and acting like a 5min year old n00b.
    I never came here to so-called "basher", SPon11 bashed Yu-Gi-Oh just because she doesn't like it. I get set off and basicly give her the boot, then you and Arcanine come in all talk.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Forget it this thread has turned into flame and is going to be closed. jynx, Zapchu im sorry but you two are going to have to talk in PMs or soemthing (if this thread stays open then there will be more flame then there is now).
    *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back