• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A Master's quest

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    This is my first game in RPGM3k.

Story:
    There is 3 pokemon Masters in the world.
    Red, Hiro and Brendan.
    One day a group of sailors discover a new region. They began building docks for other people to come, but were attacked by a pokemon. (new ledgendary)
    Oak, Elm and Birch are contacted about the island. They are told to send the greatest trainers they know. (Its obvious who they send)
    And the story begins!
    But I have a problem. I don't have a wild/trainer battle engine. Could someone please help me out? Thanks.

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • I like the story (although the girls shouldn't be left out [Blue, May and Crystal])
    as for the battle system no one will give it to you because: 1. it's a very hard thing to do and people normally don't like to share their hard work XD
    so you will have to do it yourself I guess :x

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Damn... I'll try to include the girls.
    I only started on sunday, so It might take me a while. Do you know any tutorials?
    Also, does anyone know how to slow down the hero's walking animation/speed?
    EDIT: is rpgmxp better for pokemon games?

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Well you could download blizzy's starter Kit

EDIT: is rpgmxp better for pokemon games?
    Yeah RMXP is better for pokemon games
    RPGmaker 2003 is more for final fantasy type games :)

good luck and I like the story :)

Years
  • Yeah RMXP is way better and you can get starterkits and (half finished) cbs', I still havent started my game yet, im starting it soon when I get my new computer XD

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Ok, thanks a lot. I'm about to D/l the 30 day trial. Does it still work after 30 days? (eg. Change to beta mode or something)

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Sadly no. You have to find another version of the game. What version of XP do you have? I had the Enterbrain one. I'm thinking of getting the Postality Knights edition.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Sonikaos read my PM it should solve ur problem about the trial version:)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The outside maps need more working on in my opinion. Other than that well, I wish you good luck, mate.

Waudby

I prefer rm2k3 its easier to use out of the 2 but overal i prefer Sphere!! Good luck wiv this game it looks good so far. I like the screens

Back