• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ABC's

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    hey! team rocket can be nice. a quote from james, "we're bad not insensitive." see? they don't like pok?mon getting hurt, they just steal them!

Well since you put it that way, Team Rocket has earned my respect. :P
    H is for Haunter, Morty has one.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    J is for Jigglypuff.
    Wait a minute, if team rocket doesn't like hurting pokemon, then why did they hurt Pikachu?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    They think Pikachu can handle it. But you saw what happened about the magnet thing they did to Pikachu. Pikachu went bizzerk.
    L is for Lickitung, Jesse accidentally traded it for a Wobbofet.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    It's cool starting a chat and posting the ABCs at the same time don't ya think?
    P is for Politoed, Misty has one.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • umm... nope. i haven't actually played in a while. i'll get around to it someday...

S is for squirtle then...ash had one but now it's a firefighter.

speaking of firefighters... yesterday on the news i found out my town is losong some volunteer firefighters.... i don't remember why though. sorry that was kind of random!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Nah it's okay. Losing firefighters can be dangerous.
    T is for Tryanitar. That evil guy had one today. Forgot his name...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Y is for Yanma. Really I'm sick and tired of this pokemon. *kills Yanma*
    Is there anything else that starts with a y. It doesn't have to be a pokemon.

Back