• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Abyssal Black

What should this hack be called?

• Pokemon Darkness Black

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Pokemon Charcoal Black

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Pokemon Abyssal Black

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
    Years
    Intro:
    Hello this might be my first hack here and this is my first post but I have thought of this game for awhile and they,re called Pokemon Black.

Story:
    Back to the land of Orre. This takes place 10 years after Cipher finally was destroyed or so they thought. The game will start out with the Team Abyss(Cipher merged with Team Aqua and Magma) stealing the map to the legendary pokemon at the Orre Coliseum. Your home is at the Orre Lab and your father is Frigo(from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness). So now you set off on your journey to find the pokemon Diraclos the pokemon of Darkness. And the best thing... the snag machine is back!

Starters
    Flareon
    Jolteon
    Vaporeon
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Eevee
    You get them all at the beggining.

Coliseum Leaders
    Coliseum: Phanac Stadium
    Leader: Blair
    Type: Ground

Coliseum: Pyrite Coliseum
    Leader: Michael
    Type: Steel

Coliseum: Gaton Coliseum
    Leader: Jake
    Type: Water

Coliseum: Sharsta Coliseum
    Leader: Matthew
    Type: Ground

Coliseum: Floric Coliseum
    Leader: Blake(female)
    Type: Rock

Coliseum: Mt Battle Coliseum
    Leader: Mike
    Type: Fire

Coliseum: Realgam Tower Coliseum
    Leader: Natasha
    Type: Flying

Coliseum: Meta Coliseum
    Leader: Metso(male)
    Type: Dragon

Coliseum: Orre Coliseum
    Champion: Brewer
    Type: ???

Features:
    Snag machine is back hopefully
    Shadow Pokemon are back hopefully
    New Towns and Cities
    New Pokemon(just one)
    Email and hopefully Shadow list back

Credits:
    Me
    Need a region mapper
    Need a over world mapper
    Need Scripter
    Need a charater editor
    Need anyone who can help make a good hack.
    Teams accepted

Screen Shots:
    None but coming soon

Hacks:
    None..Yet

Hack of:
    Emerald

Due Date:
    Earliest: Hopefully Late June or Late July.
    Latest: Early 2009.

This may be updated.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    sounds interesting, but I agree with Aurions, Orre in 2D will not be very good.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    How do you guys know? He hasnt even made it yet :/.

I'd like to see how this turns out, but ill be interested in how you include shadow pokemon and the snag em machine.

Good luck.
    That's just the thing, even the most experienced hackers couldn't even include shadow pokemon and the snag em machine.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    As Heatran said, the snag 'em machine would be impossible to implement.
    Would it even be possible using ASM? I'm not sure...
    However... I came up with an idea for "snagging" a while back that you might want to use.

First, you would create a typical trainer battle script; however, when the battle ends have the script redirect to a wild battle script. You should probably put a message in between, though. Something like, "Well... You'll never defeat my shadow pokemon!" Or something corny like that.

I'm not sure this is even possible. As it was just a theory of mine. But I digress.

Regarding the 2D maps of Orre... I don't think it would look that bad. It would take an awesome tileset to pull this off though. Good luck!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    oh I see Orre is the XD region

ok snagging would be kool (if it is wat i think it is)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    That machine would be very hard to make. I saw your P.M. I'm not a really good scripter, what else would you like help on?

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    There is a decent tutorial in this forum in the Document and Tutorials section and on Youtube for Titlescreen editing. I could edit it, but have not mastered APE (a tool). See the toolbox for tools like the Overworld Editor. I could explain how some of the tools work and I could tell you where to look. I'm doing my own hack and I have a lot to do.

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
    Years
    There is a decent tutorial in this forum in the Document and Tutorials section and on Youtube for Titlescreen editing. I could edit it, but have not mastered APE (a tool). See the toolbox for tools like the Overworld Editor. I could explain how some of the tools work and I could tell you where to look. I'm doing my own hack and I have a lot to do.

Where is the Tutorial to do title screen editing?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Sounds goos to me.You have to find a good tileset though
    Also what i think about shadow pokemon

You could made couples of pokemon. For instance make an Eevee, insert it and then make a shadow eevee and insert it, so u replace two different pokemons.You catch a shadow eevee.
    Then you go to the machine.Insert the sshadow eevee and trade(since trading system isn't used) it ith a normal eevee with the same stats.Finito! That of course divides the pokemon to 193 and in fire red you can upload another 25 pokemon
    Also you could just have 28 shadow pokemon,replacing the unowns.

Last edited:

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
    Years
    Sounds goos to me.You have to find a good tileset though
    Also what i think about shadow pokemon

You could made couples of pokemon. For instance make an Eevee, insert it and then make a shadow eevee and insert it, so u replace two different pokemons.You catch a shadow eevee.
    Then you go to the machine.Insert the sshadow eevee and trade(since trading system isn't used) it ith a normal eevee with the same stats.Finito! That of course divides the pokemon to 193 and in fire red you can upload another 25 pokemon
    Also you could just have 28 shadow pokemon,replacing the unowns.

Good idea! So you want to make the sound. Right? And I need a Title picture of this version.

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
    Years
    Thanks for the tutorials but I still need more members. And the sprite for Diracoles is being made as we speak. Okay I got the sprite now.

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
    Years
    Okay new update the game is now called "Pokemon Shadow Black Version" and the champion of the Orre Coliseum is... Brewer! Orre Champion Brewer. This is the first update.

Back