• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Academy Idea

PocketPika

Quiet Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Ok, so I had this idea for a hack in which everything takes place in a school for Pokemon training. Like the teachers would be the "gym leaders" and the enemy trainers would be the kids at your school. But the main problem I hit with this idea is how would you catch new Pokemon? And if there were to be a big problem in which the plot was based on what would be that problem? Now i'm not saying there HAS to be a problem, however.

So what do you guys think? I'm taking all ideas into consideration.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    You should include which ROM you will be hacking, features, and you should come up with a storyline for this idea.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The whole plot is going to be around the academy, that would ne pretty cool.

Back