• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Advance: RegiRangers

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    POKEMON ADVANCE
    RegiRangers

Pokemon Advance: RegiRangers

Why hello, youngsters! Didn't see you there! Oh, me? I am WillPowerPedro, a 11-year-old rom-hacker! I was just writing a intro for my thread about my new rom-hack, Pokemon Advance: Regi Rangers, the first in my Pokemon Advance Series. This idea was first created back in 2009 and I quit after the first map sadly. This seemed like it needed some love, so I continued my rom-hacking journey and [re]made this! Ok! Lets get started, kiddies! Shall we?

Welcome to the nature-loving region of Naturasenescere (means "nature to grow old").​
    In the region, it is traditional to get your pokemon at any age if your parent/guardian says it is fine. You are the older in your family and are very cautious you wait to get your pokemon at the age of 12. Of course though, your nine-year-old brother wants to get his pokemon now and your parents say yes. They want you and your brother to work as a team and you don't mind, but your little brother wants to be rivals, so you decide to split up. You can't wait to get your pokemon, but as you walk out the door, the ground starts to shake and you run out despite your fear. It turns out there was an rockfall from the mountain west of your hometown, Ruin City. The rocks blocked of the route and almost killed the citizens. It turns out you will have to use the ruins to get out of the city and to continue your pokemon adventure. You get your pokemon, give your mom and dad a kiss goodbye, and set off with your brother to the ruins to start one heck of a pokemon adventure!

Started: 2009 (Remade: Dec. 15 2011)
    Rom Base: Firered (English)
    Author: WillPowerPedro

• New Rivals
    • Two-Person Battles
    • Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon
    • New Tiles
    • Most of what rom-hacks have and much more!

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Please excuse clones and the young guy stuck in the house. Just a simple error.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]​

Team:
    WillPowerPedro

Special Thanks:
    Bolens - inspiration, being a cool boss
    Flandre Scarlet - inspiration, being a cool friend
    shiny quarsire - inspiration, being a cool friend
    Banjora Marxvile - being a cool friend
    Tropical Sunlight - being a cool new friend
    Fireworks - posting more, being a cool friend, inspiration
    Dr. Fugi - for being the guy who posts more partner, being nice to talk to, inspiration

Credits:
    X_Raided - Rom Base (Unamed)
    Kymotonian - Tiles
    Peyi - Tiles
    Steven - Tiles
    Zein - Tiles
    Femok - Tiles
    wesleyfg - Tiles
    Alistair (Don Patch\TheDeadHeroAlistair) - Tiles

Email - [email protected]
    PM - WillPowerPedro

Sorry, none yet. D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    The screen shots are good, except for the bottom right one, I noticed the guy is stuck on the front of his House. Besides that, I would love to play this hack when a beta is released.

Years
  • If you are having Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon does that mean you will also have Gen4 and Gen5 attacks?
    This hack actually looks alright and the storyline is interesting. You can obviously tell your little brother is the favourite child then? :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    The story sounds bland, because nothing happens except for a rockslide at the start of the game. I don't like the way you map either, using only the small trees. :/ Other than that, it looks like a decent hack. Good luck.

VempireblacK

VempireblacK=NightkymZ
    Years
  • I can Help you For insert in tiles!!!Just Pm me if you need Me for insert tiles.All tiles I have and I want you credit me after all....Thanks

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Naturasenescere - That's a long name for a region, most regions only have 5 or 6 letter long names.

Anyway, yeah you could do with using a different tree, using small ones over and over get boring. The story could use some work as well ...

Mr Marine

The Legedary Pirate
    Years
  • It would be good if you change the sprite of the character to something different

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    @CrimsonChronoX - Thank you! I noticed that and I don't know how to fix it at the moment. The beta will come soon enough so stay tuned!
    @Jayster23 - To answer your first question, I guess I will try insert them if possible. I will try to get all of pokemon, but I won't be able to do that before the release. The second question, you are just cautious, and decide to go later. But you brother is the most care-fored in the family due to you being a tween.
    @Ash493 - I will add some more info later. I haven't completely made the storyline so I will improve it over time.
    @chrunch - Like I said above. I will improve the storyline. And I just prefer small trees, but the biomes change over time.
    @VempireblacK - Thanks but no help is needed atm.
    @Nintendodork15 - I know the name is long, but I thought it seemed kinda different so I tried it out. And the biomes change.
    @Suicune™ - Thank you! It means alot coming from the master of sideshow hacks! And I know, I will try to change it in the future.
    @Mr Marine - I might, but so far I am going with the normal overworlds.

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Lets kick it off with some new images and new tiles inserted!

Credits to Alistair!

Years
  • The new tiles look good, However in your town maps it just feels like you need a path or something. It's too Green, if you catch my drift.

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    @Jayster23 - I agree and I will work on it. Just there is a compressed space but I will try.
    UPDATE:
    I got a MacBook Pro for Christmas! But I will continue to use my old most of the time. If there is something you think I should know about the Mac and Rom-Hacking being related in some crazy way, tell me so I can absorb the info and blahblahblah.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    This actually looks quite good but I recommend spreading the trees out more if your going to use small trees It just seems like they're placed in a rectangle(I hope you know what I'm talking about). I wish you luck with this Hack and if you ever need any help PM me I might be able to help :) )

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    @DemwOriginal - Thank you! I don't need help atm, but maybe in the future!

UPDATE:
    I am inserting more tiles and I am looking for some cave tiles. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!​

WillPowerPedro

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Thanks Hack! And you know what that means?

UPDATE:
    New tiles inserted! Right here.

And as soon as I find out where to find those tiles, I will insert them! YEAH.

Back