• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
  • I love that you added the three starter pokemons... Ever thought of adding some more legendaries while you are at it? Like Darkrai for example? He can definitely be added to this game especially with how the story plot is

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    guys there is a hell of alot more in store for this game, including a storyline continuing after the Pokemon HQ, just keep urself looking at this thread, Ill try to keep posting uipdated

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • this game ever since version one it increases with either new maps and stuff but when you revamped it....I have no where to begin the story is excellent the ideas are very good the way you put the new tiles in -especialy ghost town- really seems to be accurate about the whole town whats it like and stuff....I reallly am enjoying this game.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    expect lots of new tiles, including a meteor rock crash event occuring in dragon town, some new ice tiles, and new tiles for darkness creek, and TWO different extended storylines after pokemon headquaters

And yes there will be new legendearies in the game. The two legendaries in pokemon black and white will be the main purpose of the storyline after the headquarters, well one of them anyways, both them, a new rival, and the "creators forest" will be introduced

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    so everyone knows the creators forest is possibly the games largest expanison to date

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    no, i havent even described what it was to them yet, they just know to expect it. That will come in version 3. Version 2 will be up to HQ. Also tyrants are resprited and revamped in version 2. Might even possibly put in togekiss for those playing with misty.

Version 3 has the 3 storylines after the HQ,

i make updates

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    thats fine i wasn't planning on giving them anymore than that lol just a little more to tease them was all hehe!

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    spoilers:

woooahhyeah.png
    damnnrighhhtt.png
    coolnice.png

tree.png

i make updates

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    nice man how many 5th gens are you gonna add and i hope you revamp the addons before release to theyd look better with new the new tiles

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Yes, there will be a new default tileset, recoloured and revamped by me, graphically this game will be on a whole new plateau, ill post screenies on the weekend

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    spoiler-1.jpg

Sneak peak of final version, hold on to your panties :P

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • Nice, that looks good,love the tiles, do you need a beta tester, just to see if there is some major bugs? I'll be glad to beta test if you want

i make updates

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    damn dude this will be in the showcase soon once its finished because its looking really nice so far

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    yeah but i need help like it so much work to do alone

I need help with :
    OW spriting
    Animation

If you can help tell me please.

No longer looking for an animator, ive learned myself. Still looking for spriters and OW spriters.

Last edited by a moderator:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    lmao thats the last of my concerns, im like inserting and spriting 100 diff tiles, doing all these OW's, making animations that work, and revamping and mapping all the old stuff. So that will be the last of my concern :P unless ud like to sprite it for me, then go ahead :)

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    yes of course they will, the trainers will be done last though

i make updates

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    sorry i havent been on i have been in the hospital with pnuemonia and an infection from the car accident

Back