• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
My game freezes after i caught/defeated salamence in the village of dragons. It says : report the news bla, to the village of dragons! and then freezes. I just hear the sound of a door. Already tried another rom with same save file, didnt work.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Yes, you can play this rom hack on VB. In fact, it is reccomended that you do so.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Gotta say the tyrant pokemon are awesome! I used Tyrant Zangoose, and it has the coolest moveset, on top of being such a cool type of Normal/Steel. I might replay this just to check out some of the other tyrant pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
PC doesn't work so how do i release Pokemon?

help! pc's not working at all, screen just goes black

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
@rhytham: Yes
Hayatekun24: Not sure, if the original leaf green rom version does, then yes, otherwise no.
@tanledesigner: not sure what you're asking, sorry!
@ramibas299: There is no list, you're free to make one if youd like!
@spikeymidget: Which PC isnt working o-o? Try another one if that specific one is glitched?

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2014
hey i love your game so far but i am stuck after i fight the tyrant salamence the game crashes after that any help would be appriciated

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2022
Don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but I can't talk to any signs, or certain NPCs. In addition to that, some NPCs I speak to will cause my game to freeze. Specifically, the man infront of the statue in Village of Ghosts, Mew, or the Elite Four.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
As previously mentioned, using cheats and/or the fast forward feature will possibly cause the scripts in your game to malfunction.

And to everyone who is complimenting the game, thank you very much for your support!

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2019
Nice hack, bro.
The main character's backsprite is a little weird though, fixing it would make this hack better.

Back