• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure Frontier (PAF)

Zalival

The Paf founder
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    To all PokeCommunity forum members, I would like to inform you that I am making a new online pokemon game called Pokemon Adventure Frontier. At the moment, not much of the client is done, so be paticent XD Also, I would like to mention that jobs are avalible, like mods, mappers, gms, coders etc, and to apply for them, email me at [email protected] and tell me what job you would like to apply for.

Now I can't give you the url's of the website and fourm, but I can tell you how to find them. Go on google, and type in Pokemon Adventure Frontier to get to the fourm, now you can get to the fourm from the website, but if you want to get to the fourm from google, type in pokemon paf, and it should come up.

Anyway, please leave your comments and ideas on how I can improve, and I hope to see all of you playing my game in the future :D

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    My suggestions would be to post more information. What it will be coded in, for what platforms, what makes this different from all the other MMO's, what IS done, story, planned features, etc.

Zalival

The Paf founder
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    Yeah, we have some info up now, and I know alot of the stuff we will add etc, so I will ask my only coder at the moment to chage the website to give more info, thanks ^_^

Back