• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    Really can't wait for the gold chapter, was my favorite series. It was so awesome.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I originally wanted the the Masked Man's secret base to be located near Route 113, as I felt it was a good location. However, I then began to notice that the prologue would take way too long (for example, by the time you get to Pallet town, your first pokemon [Jigglypuff] would probably be at like level 20 or something). Therefore, I decided to scrap that idea, and move the location closer to Slateport City. Therefore, you can start the main story a lot earlier, and your Squirtle won't be severely under-level. Of course, I can always raise the level of Squirtle higher but then you'll only end up having Squirtle for a short while before it evolve -.-
    the best solution for this can be increasing the evolving level of squirtle from lvl 16 to lvl 25.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    You really started chapter blue? I've been waiting for a hack that actually has him and is actually complete.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Fair enough, although I'm somewhat curios is there a reason you are working on Gold instead of Silver or Crystal?

Or is it just that you like Gold's character better?

Although I don't suppose it matters that much since you won't be getting to those for a while but it would be interesting to talk to and PM someone who genuinely likes the Gold character.

Lol, I prefer Silver and Crystal more (My least favorite Dex holder is Yellow), I'm doing Gold Chapter because it's just easier to script it since everything is in the manga. I don't have to come up with as much filler content.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I like that you work on the other heros chapters too though i would like to see red be finished first so we can play red while we wait for other heros chapters

Yep, that's why I focus mainly on Red Chapter, and focus Green Chapter on the side, and do some minor work on Blue Chapter and Gold Chapter.

When Red's chapter main story is finished, I'll focus more on Green Chapter, then I'll do Blue Chapter on the side, while working on the Red's bonus chapter on the side.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • You're currently Doing Gold, Silver and Crystal chapter too? Great! Isn't Silver the Thief according to manga, who stole Totodile! And how much chapters are you planning for first beta of This Chapter?

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Lol, I prefer Silver and Crystal more (My least favorite Dex holder is Yellow), I'm doing Gold Chapter because it's just easier to script it since everything is in the manga. I don't have to come up with as much filler content.

Fair enough, and ironically my least favorite of the Dex Holder's is Gold, who feels like Red with any positive traits removed or diminished.

I also prefer Silver and Crystal more to Gold at least, my personal order of the Dex holder's are.
    (Haven't read any of the Hoenn or Sinnoh regions)

1. Red
    2. Blue
    3. Yellow
    4. Crystal
    5. Green
    6. Silver
    Last Place by a lot Gold

I at least don't dislike any of the other Dex holders except for Gold which is why he get's his own special place on my list, by the way is there a particular reason Yellow is your least favorite of the dex holder?

Her pacifist ways perhaps, or possibly because you don't like her decision to not evolve her Pokemon?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Fair enough, and ironically my least favorite of the Dex Holder's is Gold, who feels like Red with any positive traits removed or diminished.

I also prefer Silver and Crystal more to Gold at least, my personal order of the Dex holder's are.
    (Haven't read any of the Hoenn or Sinnoh regions)

1. Red
    2. Blue
    3. Yellow
    4. Crystal
    5. Green
    6. Silver
    Last Place by a lot Gold

I at least don't dislike any of the other Dex holders except for Gold which is why he get's his own special place on my list, by the way is there a particular reason Yellow is your least favorite of the dex holder?

Her pacifist ways perhaps, or possibly because you don't like her decision to not evolve her Pokemon?

My favourite list is as followed:
    1) Green (Her inclusion in the story shift the story to a more darker and interesting tone. Shame that she didn't get much character development, even in the Leafgreen chapter).
    2) Red (He was the main hero, the first one, and he was funny and successful).
    3) Silver (He just have so many character developments).
    4) Crystal (I like how she is ambitious and strong).
    5) Gold (I didn't like him at first, but he got funny. He doesn't really have much development).
    6) Blue (I like him and all, but I'm just so tired of his cool and silent boy stereotype).
    7) Yellow (I didn't really like how she cried when her POKEMON evolved, and I didn't like how her goals all revolves around Red. I didn't really like her story arc, and hoped it focused more on Green and Blue instead since they lack character development. I don't hate her, just my least favorite so far).

However, after reading a few brief about the Emerald Chapter. I got to say I dislike Emerald the most purely based on his design. I actually don't really like any characters that were made up by the mangaka.

Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    The bonus Green Orb Chapter is mavelous. But, I though Emerald are having the Green Orb (Gem whatever) now
    And poor Norman if Blue/Green (I think Blue is more girlish name) get the Rayquaza *cough* R/S arc *cough*
    Btw, Emerald is the least favourite dexholder of all people, not just you.
    And you guy should read the Hoenn and Sinnoh. You will fell in love with the character there (well except for Emerald)

Gabren

Ai Sim!
    Years
  • UAU,MAL POSSO ESPERAR POR ESSA HACK!
    Boa Sorte Mano!
    Tomara que seja tao boa quanto a do RED :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    The bonus Green Orb Chapter is mavelous. But, I though Emerald are having the Green Orb (Gem whatever) now
    And poor Norman if Blue/Green (I think Blue is more girlish name) get the Rayquaza *cough* R/S arc *cough*
    Btw, Emerald is the least favourite dexholder of all people, not just you.
    And you guy should read the Hoenn and Sinnoh. You will fell in love with the character there (well except for Emerald)

The Emerald arc doesn't even take place at the same timeline as the R/B/G chapter.
    Don't worry, I'm well aware of the Rayquaza/Norman storyline.
    Lol, yeah, I just notice many people dislike him. Haven't up to his arc yet, but yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back