• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    i already tried when i talk to boat it said this BOAT is nailed to the ground thats all nothing happens.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    sorry rockman i got it now.talk to boat inside shipyard it only works if u talk to it from downside in centre.otherwise it wont work

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi! I finished the Dark Past Chapter! Really good! Here are a few more things:

28iqcyo.png
    5dpbex.png

When you enter the event from the left side, you appear on the fence.

1zlyscn.png
    zo8f3m.png

The same as before.

33tq8a0.png

Yes, a level 35 Krabby, and I caught it! No, really, using the Super Rod in Pallet Town, and in the Route below it, Route 21, provokes encounters with very high-leveled Pokémon such as Horsea, Krabby, Shellder... Surfing also makes you find high-leveled Tentacools at Route 21. And fishing in Viridian City does too. Edit: I see, so you lose your ability to Surf at Viridian Forest, I guess then only the Surf encounters up to there should be modified, and Super Rod encounters, well, you'll have to change all of them.

And I don't know if this was made on purpose, but the received Snubbull is a Normal-type, instead of Fairy.

I am loving playing as Green as it's so funny! I am laughing a lot playing this (I am your son's girlfriend, didn't he tell you about me? hahahahaha), I guess Green Chapter will be the funniest chapter of the whole saga!

EDIT: Some more:

w1qixk.png
    ic8imc.png

Speaking with the two girls that aren't Yellow is problematic, the south one freezes the game, and the north one provokes a red screen.

2gw6t0n.png

When entering the Mart at Viridian City you appear there instead of at the entrance.

nwlpmt.png

Babydolleyes has power. The move works well, though.

n3ngv5.png
    2yo4hi0.png

Green?

And well, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but you can go to Viridian City and spend the night at the Pokémon Centre there, before finishing the Phantom Pokémon chapter. Well, I think it's odd, because the nurse said the Pallet Nurse tod her about Green, and before the Phantom Pokémon Chapter, that doesn't happen.

EDIT2: Well, I finished Beta 1, really good, looking forward for future Betas! But I know you'll be busy these days so good luck with your job and studies and that stuff.

I have a question: Is there a way to be given Luke, the creepy Mudkip?

Levels are higher than they were in Adv. Red, and battles are tougher, which is good! And well, I suppose you'll include the National Dex soon, so that Hoenn and Johto Pokémon can evolve normally.

Anyways, here are more bugs I found:

k4tdz9.png

Can't speak to him after the event in that house with Team Rocket.

1o7fkh.png
    nphwcy.png

Movement permission.

257g1hv.png

Speaking to him freezes the game.

waluky.png

They have no text.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i already tried when i talk to boat it said this BOAT is nailed to the ground thats all nothing happens.

LMFAO after doing this part i knew people are gonna come here and tell they are stuck at this part xD
    So far only 2 people did it but i got a feeling this is gonna be asked untill page 50 or something :D

Mochorro thanks for the reports you saved me from a lot of trouble xD

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
    Years
  • I haven't been on PC in a while due to trying to pass my pre-calc class and finish up things my senior year super early but this and the RED hack was the first thing I came to. When I saw this had a beta I let out the most inhuman cheer lol
    It's absolutely awesome! I love that you've given Green her spotlight and really have gone into her back story so much. I was sad I couldn't get the mudkip but that's neither here nor there really...
    I was stuck for like 20 minutes trying to find the RIGHT boat to go to in slateport but that was the only issue I really had haha. The constant use of silver is awesome, green's battle sprite is ridiculously amazing, and I like the use of fairy moves!
    When I finished the beta I just looked around and went 'nooooooo!' but it has me so excited for the next update whenever it'll be!
    You're my favorite hack maker with my favorite hacks so I can't wait to see all that you update and include next! Fantastic work as usual!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Is she going to make an appearence in Blue's Hack too? :D
    vr8rid.jpg

Yes :D

Fantastic first beta, I just loved it. I've run into some bugs, but Mochorro has already posted them before so that makes me wait for the next beta. :D
    I hope it's getting more interesting :)

Thanks. Yeah, I'll fix those glitches up soon. Just need to find time :)

I haven't been on PC in a while due to trying to pass my pre-calc class and finish up things my senior year super early but this and the RED hack was the first thing I came to. When I saw this had a beta I let out the most inhuman cheer lol
    It's absolutely awesome! I love that you've given Green her spotlight and really have gone into her back story so much. I was sad I couldn't get the mudkip but that's neither here nor there really...
    I was stuck for like 20 minutes trying to find the RIGHT boat to go to in slateport but that was the only issue I really had haha. The constant use of silver is awesome, green's battle sprite is ridiculously amazing, and I like the use of fairy moves!
    When I finished the beta I just looked around and went 'nooooooo!' but it has me so excited for the next update whenever it'll be!
    You're my favorite hack maker with my favorite hacks so I can't wait to see all that you update and include next! Fantastic work as usual!

ClappingRachel.gif

Yeah, she really deserve the spotlight for once. Thank you :D

I just finished beta 1
    and are very well done for a beta 1
    enjoyed very good job :)
    (sorry my english)

Thank you dude.

what will you do after you complete your pokemon adventures hack?

Not sure :/ . Do an anime hack I suppose.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2022
    its very very good, I assume you made the battles hard early on to really show just what kind of struggle green is going through

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    In First place: your hack is incredible.
    Second:I´m trying to do a hack but there's something i don't know. How to change the trainer sprite after a event or battle. Help me!
    (Sorry for the bad english)

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • I'm gonna report some bugs I have found that I think that has not been reported yet:
    mviu7t.jpg

You can walk through those fences...
    34zafm9.jpg

In the red box you could surf right through it..
    I don't have surf anymore because a grunt stole my HM and Badge.. so I'm just ensquaring(square version of encircling hahaha) it for now..

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    beta 1 ends at brock and nidran event. rockman how many days it took to make beta 1.like when u started when u finished

Last edited:

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
    Years
  • Hmmmm, okay. You stated earlier that you'll release the Beta 1 after Viridian Peril chapter... *sees the OP on how far along that chapter is* Wait... That's nearly the entire game, isn't it?! :O I mean, with the exception of the bonus chapters but still. That's actually a lot to do and playtest with for future releases. I think I'll look forward to playing it, master of Rocks. :P

:chu:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back