• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Got bored tonight and decided to give this hack a go instead of working on my own projects. So far I've been enjoying it. There are some random places where there are spelling or grammar errors, but I won't give you a hard time on that (I may have a degree in English, but I'm clearly not using it for anything). I love how a lot of the NPCs say fun things if you talk to them. I've caught lots of references to songs from the 80s which is great. But more importantly, the events seem to play out nicely, and it feels completely different from the normal games and more like the manga like you've been going for. Just wanted to stop by and say "keep it up!"

Aww thanks man, that's really sweet and nice. There's also several glitches but I'm fixing it for Beta 2. Good luck in your own project man!

Gabren

Ai Sim!
    Years
  • In beta 1 I found an easter egg of PewDiePie on a computer
    very cool!

Here:
    Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I've been getting pm and people been asking about whether I'll make Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter or not. Well, I will make Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter and I've already started it a while ago but haven't really update it much besides some tiles. Here's some screenshot of Blue in Pallet Town (Like Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter, Pallet Town has been redesigned).

Now the reason why I haven't made a thread for Blue Chapter is because I'm not really focusing on it yet, and creating a thread for it might lead to weeks without any update which I don't want :).

Gabren

Ai Sim!
    Years
  • Okay, I've been getting pm and people been asking about whether I'll make Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter or not. Well, I will make Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter and I've already started it a while ago but haven't really update it much besides some tiles. Here's some screenshot of Blue in Pallet Town (Like Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter, Pallet Town has been redesigned).

Now the reason why I haven't made a thread for Blue Chapter is because I'm not really focusing on it yet, and creating a thread for it might lead to weeks without any update which I don't want :).

as always, you impress increasingly

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Okay, I've been getting pm and people been asking about whether I'll make Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter or not. Well, I will make Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter and I've already started it a while ago but haven't really update it much besides some tiles. Here's some screenshot of Blue in Pallet Town (Like Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter, Pallet Town has been redesigned).

Screenies look amazing. But if I were you, I'd finish Red Chapter before starting Blue Chapter. Working in three hacks at a time will get you no where. However, if you want to work on Blue Chapter in between Red and Green, who am I to stop you? It's your hack, I'm not going to tell you what to do.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Screenies look amazing. But if I were you, I'd finish Red Chapter before starting Blue Chapter. Working in three hacks at a time will get you no where. However, if you want to work on Blue Chapter in between Red and Green, who am I to stop you? It's your hack, I'm not going to tell you what to do.

Yeah, I didn't really start Blue besides adding new tiles and making new map for Pallet Town. That update was did ages ago (beginning of this year), just that people have been messaging me about it, so I've decided to release a few pics to show them that I am planning to make Blue Chapter :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Just found a fatal bug

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    I know it's in a very early release but just so you don't forget, in viridian city if you surf in that water next to the gym you can find level 30 pokemon, which might be a bit overpowered

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    I am brand new to this game, I seem to be stuck in slateport trying to escape. The beach is off limits and the bridge north is off limits, the masked men are in the town, but I have the slightest idea on what to do next.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2014
    Dragonitte you have to go back too the pokecenter and talk too silver he should be there

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Any updates on this? Because theres been a lot for red chapter lately but nothing here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back