• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure

Years
    Here is a Pokemon Roleplay.
    I made it and its my first one.
    The New region is called Drendo.

The past
    A Pokemon Trainer called Joe found a new region called Drendo. Unfortunately, the new region had no new pokemon.Joe went on his Gyrados back to Johto to tell everyone about it. Professor Oak said it was a very special region and he said to only let a few trainers go there.
    So, Joe decided that he would give 6 trainers per region a pokemon to start their journey in Drendo. After a while, only one trainer came.... The trainer that came advertised for some more trainers to come, and they waited.

So we start in Conadea Town of the Drendo region.

We can catch:
    Lake-Magikarp, Feebas
    Field-Pichu, Megucroco

Application form
    Name: (Whats your name?)
    Wanted Starter: (Starters further down)
    Personality: (Shy? Rash? Jolly?)
    Looks: (Red top? Blonde Hair? High boots?)

Starter Pokemon
    Charmander
    Cyndaquil
    Torchic
    Chimchar
    Tepig (Pokabu)
    Squirtle
    Totodile
    Mudkip
    Piplup
    Oshawott (Mijimaru)
    Bulbasaur
    Chikorita
    Treecko
    Turtwig
    Snivy (Tsutaja)
    Eevee
    Poochyena
    Shinx
    Electrike
    Elekid
    Magby

Super Starters
    If you want a super starter then choose a number 1-6 and you will get the corresponding pokemon.Only I know the numbers.
    Super starters are:
    Ponyta
    Rhyhorn
    Tauros
    Smoochum
    Kangashkan
    Darumakka

By Mzmingle

hope you like it!

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Name: Xiro (pronounced zero) Genkai
    Wanted Starter: Treecko
    Personallity: Xiro is a quiet and shy person. He doesn't talk much and doesn't get along with people he doesn't know. It takes him a while to warm up to someone but when he does he's very talktitive and polite. Friends to him mean everything and he'll do anything for a friend. Xiro loves challanges and can be very brave but bold at sometimes. Xiro usually enjoys helping people in need but he's still shy when it comes to making new friends.
    Looks: Xiro has blond spiky hair that usually looks like he just got out of bed. He has bright blue eyes that shine in to moon light which he usually gets complimented on. He usually has a sad look on his face when even when he's happy. He wears a bright red jacket and a black shirt with black jeans and red shoes.
    Please tell me if there is anything you want me to do to fix it! other than that looking forward to it

Years
    your in!
    also i forgot to mention there are three of each starter and one of each super starter.

here's mine:
    Name:Charly Spokes
    Wanted Starter:Eevee
    Personality:Some say she's nice, others say she's mean. But NOBODY knows for sure. She is very adventurous.
    Looks:Long dirty Blonde hair, usually in a ponytail or side ponytail. She usually wears ripped jeans.

Also, if you want to, you can add some extra like: Nickname, Gender etc. OPTIONAL

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Name: Sandy
    Wanted Starter: oshawott, please.
    Personality: She is quiet, but when she talks, she has talks vey fast.
    Looks: Dark purple dress, black flats, gold hair, brown eyes, and a silver neclace with an ice-blue jewel.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    We can catch:
    Field-Pichu, Megucroco
    Application form
    Name: Anna
    Wanted Starter: Poochena
    Personality: Shy around new people, loves being around friends. Likes to be the leader.
    Looks: Blond hair, Sneakers, Jeans, Sweatshirt, Silver necklace with ruby in center.

Years
    your both in! any more people? i'll probably like atleast one more
    also, you can catch up to 3 pokemon per place. you battle them and catch them yourselves. It doesnt have to be a good post to capture a pokemon, but you cant have a post like this:
    I caught pichu
    something like this:
    "Go, Eevee, use shadow ball" Eevee attacked but it missed :(
    ok?
    also, as soon as it starts, ill do a contest.

Years
    anyone?
    shall we start it now?

Also
    New things for the Application Form
    Pokemon Nickname (Optional) and Pokemon Moves (up to two, they can learn new moves a bit later)
    So then...
    Pokemon Nickname: Lucy (but i still call her eevee too)
    Pokemon Moves: Tackle, Attract

:(

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Application form
    Name: Terry
    Wanted Starter: Turtwig
    Personality: Well, kinda... incompetent in stuff. But when he gets serious... WATCH OUT! But otherwise, somewhat kind. Just don't get on the bad side of him, or you'll be sorry. Tends to lose things, too... That might be a bad thing.
    Looks: Just your typical 16-year old teenager with black hair, brown eyes, and stuff. Always with a bag.
    Pokémon Nickname: Twiggy
    Pokémon Moves: Tackle, Withdraw (Level 5)

Last edited:
    Years
    well....lets start! i really want 2

Charly runs to a tree and sends out eevee "Lucy, Go!" Eevee came out.A boy who looked about Charly's age ran up to her and asked for a battle. "Sure" said Charly.
    "By the way, im Joe, remember me?" he said. Charly stared at him and finally remembered. Joe was her best friend in reception up to year 5 and then he left. Charly moved to where Joe lived (in isshu) but she'd totally forgot about him! Charly tried to look casual.
    "So you got to Drendo?" she asked.
    "Yup!" he replied "Can we battle now?" he asked. They started battling and Joe sent out a Mareep called shocker.
    "Tackle!" Charly shouted. Eevee used tackle, but it turned into a quick attack!
    Since Mareep didn't dodge, it hit and It was hurt. In response, he told Shocker to useThunderbolt.
    It hit, but for some reason, it didn't work! Eevee used one more Quick Attack, and that was it, a two hit KO.
    "Soz, Joe, gotta train!" Charly ran off to train.

Last edited:

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    "Oh, Yay!!! I'm gonna catch 'em all! Feebas, Magikarp, Pichu, AAAAAND megucroco!" Sandy squealed exitedly. She then bent down to Oshawott, who she decided to nickname "Otter". (CATCHING A FEEBAS, LEVEL 5)
    "Otter, would you please go underwater with me to catch Pokémon?"
    Otter nodded exitedly. "Osh!"
    "Here we go!" She said, while diving underwater with Otter.
    She came up a few seconds later, csrrying a female Feebas.
    "Tackle it, if you will!" Otter gave a critical tackle, bringing the feebas to 3 HP.
    Sandy the threw a pokéball at it, catching it.

At Anna (in character): "Heya, D'you wanna battle?" Sandy said in a very outgoing way. "If you lose, I can give you a revive, and if you win, I'll give you a revive anyway. Shall we start then? Oh, and if you do win, I will also give you the TM return. Whad'ya say?" She said, with a friendly grin.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    "Hmm... so you two people are going to battle? Well, count me in... if you would like. I'm not much for battles. If you would like to battle me, shall we do it later today?" Terry said, as he takes out his ever-present notebook and pen from his bag. He is planning to take some notes, when the battle takes place.

Twiggy the Turtwig is still inside his Poké Ball. But the Poké Ball is shaking. He wants to leave the PokéBall. Hence, Terry let him out. Twiggy decides to take a nap right after being out. Maybe he's just too lazy? Or maybe he's too tired? No one will know.

"After battling, well, remind me again. I'm not a very patient guy, you know? As for catching, well, I would like to see the battle first. Don't disappoint me, you two!"

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Name: Missa Kaju
    Wanted Starter: Pokabu
    Personality:
    Friendship is something that comes easy for her. She is a good hearted soul who loves to help people. She is plenty talented and loves to help people see their potential. Though when a friend is in danger, she becomes very fiesty and even mouthy at times as well. She hates seeing children get hurt and when a child does get hurt, she will jump into the middle before finding out the full details.

The reason for this being she was picked on as a kid. So people being picked on is the one thing Missa will not stand for. It gets on her last nerves to see people being picked on all the time. It also makes her sad as well to see something like that happen.

Missa's favorite type of Pokémon are electric type Pokémon. They are her favorite types of Pokémon, as Pikachu's her favorite Pokémon after all. She loves electric Pokémon so much that one day she wishes to catch all the electric Pokémon in the whole world.

Missa hates ghost and poison type Pokémon, that look like sludge. They gross her out and give her a stomach ache to even look at them. So no, she will not be catching or battling any of these types of Pokémon while on her Pokémon Journey.

Looks:
    Missa is short, at 5" 2". But she never complains about her height. As a matter of fact, she thinks she's a nice height for her age. She weights about 115 pounds though, which makes it a good weight for her size. Again she doesn't care. Often find her wearing an orange colored outfit. It appears to be a bit short on on her, but she doesn't care and to complete the outfit she wears a blue mini skirt.

Missa's shoes are yellow with black lightning bolts painted on them. She always wears the same shoes no matter what. They were a gift for her birthday. She loves them. The boots actually matches her dark tanned skin, as she gets out in the sun a lot cause she lives in a climate where it's always very hot.

Missa has bright yellow eyes, which is quite uncommon. Actually her eyes are hazel but most often when the light hits her eyes, they appear different color. Of course her eyes are shaded a bit wiht her thick lashes, which she was born with.

Another one of Missa's facial flaws is she was born with a very high forehead which she was always picked on in school about. Now her high forehead is hidden behind thick bangs. When she first had her bangs, it annoyed her but now having them for so long, it doesn't bother her no more. Even though she doesn't have to worry about being made fun of anymore she still likes to keep her bangs at a length to hide her forehead.

Along with her bangs, Missa has long brown hair which she is always worn in two long low hanging braids. She always wears her hair the same every day no matter what. Her hair style is a little bit old fansioned but that doesn't matter. She loves the style and that is all that matters.

In the winter, Missa wears a thick jacket that is tanned in color. The jacket has some white feau fur around the hoddie, which helps to keep the wind out of her ears. Under the coat Missa wears long blue sweat shirts and blue sweat pants. Depending on her mood at the time her sweat clothes will actually vary in colors. She also wears different colored boots for winter. They always match the color of her normal clothes. Missa is a very matching woman. She likes her colors to match very good.

Also for her winter gear, she wears brown mittens to keep her hands warm. Over her coat, Missa then wears a brown belt at her waist though, which is where she all her Pokeballs are attached. The full Pokeballs with the Pokémon inside on one side and always has 5 empty Pokeballs on the other side of the belt loop where she can get to them very easily when she wants to catch a wild Pokémon.

Her backpack is a bright orange color which slings over her back. It has two side openings on the pack that open up with zippers on each side. She also has a lot of pockets inside the backpack which she uses for good storage.

In the summer, when Missa goes swimming she wears a bright blue one piece bathing suit with bright yellow poker dots. It's low cut at the neck, coming down on her chest, with a yellow bow tie on it. It is her only bathing suit but her favorite by far.

From the time she was young, Missa learnt how to swim so she always keeps portable surf board that she can take out at any given time inside her backpack. The surf board is violet in color with a picture of a Pokeball at the tip of the surf board.

Missa's beach towel is blue with little pictures of all the starter water Pokémon on on. There are pictures of Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip and Piplup on it. She also has a beach towel of her favorite Pokémon on it, a Pikachu. The towel has a huge imprint of Pikachu on it that has Pikachu saying,"Pika!" On it. The background, yellow with imprints of lightning bolts on it.

Missa wears earrings on her ears. They are golden flower shaped earings with diamond imprints in the center of the flowers. The earings she wears are classified as real jewellry. She has other pairs of earrings as well but these are the ones she decided to take with her on her journey.

Missa has had one bad eye since the young age of 8 when she began to wear glasses. She now wears contact lenses to see better as glasses are more of a hindrance for her. She was able to get her contacts when she was around 12 years old only because her glasses kept breaking.

Years
    (OOC:youre in too!
    also, on route 1 there are some:
    Field:Poochyena, Aipom (rare), Zorua (super rare)
    Pond: Magikarp, Mudkip (Uncommon)

(Magikarp is in every bit of water in this rp)

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Missa with her Pokabu, P-chan, entered the first route. Missa heard there were Pichu on this route and they evolve into Pikachu right? So she decided to try and catch a Pichu. She was searching around and wasn't expecting to find something this good. A shiny Pichu came out of hidding. It looked like it was running away from something.

Just then a wild pack of Poochyena ran out and up to Pichu getting ready to attack it,"Hey! Pick on someone your own size!" Missa screamed at the pack. They growled at her. She picked up the shiny Pichu and held him close,"P-chan! Tackle attack!"

P-chan ran at the pack,"Pok!" He screamed as he tackled the pack. He got bit a lot by them. There were just too many for P-chan to handle alone.

"P-chan!" Missa screamed.

HunterZero

Years
    "Alright now let's get things started," Xiro said strenthing and scratching the back of his head. He had just reached Conadea town in the Drendo region with his pokemon partner Treecko. "Tree!" The Treecko exclaimed looking excited and eager to start going. "Alirght Treecko let's get going!" Xiro exclaimed. The two started running down the path that was marked with only a sign saying this way to route 1. "Huh I wonder if there are any other trainers around," Xiro said to himself looking around. He didn't see anyone besides a girl walking into route 1. "Tree!" Treecko exclaimed wanting to chase after her and make some friends. "No Treecko," Xiro said coldly to shy to talk to the girl. "Let's go into route 1 and find us a pokemon," He said to Treecko who smiled fine with the idea. They walked into route 1 and started to look around. Xiro searched in bushes and Treecko climbed trees and looked to see if he could find anything

"Man nothing!" Xiro moaned as he sat down next to a tree and treecko came down from a nearby tree and sat on Xiros' shoulder. Suddenly out of a near by bush a black fox pokemon with some spots of red came out and looked right at Xiro. "Woah what's that pokemon?" Xiro asked Treecko who looked just as puzzled. "Who cares Treecko let's fight it!" Xiro said as Treecko ran near the pokemon. "Zorua!" the fox pokemon growled as Treecko got near. "Alright my first battle," Xiro thought a smile on his face

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    OOC: Uh, you do realize my character who's on the same route as you, is being attacked by a Poochyena pack?

HunterZero

Years
    As soon as the battle was about to start Xiro heard the cries of the girl he saw come in eailer. Her pokemon was being attacked by a pack of Poochyena. "Wait Treecko we have to go help that girl that Zorua can wait," Xiro said with a serious face. "Could you wait for us Zorua?" Xiro asked knowing the pokemon probably didn't listen to him. To his surprise the Zorua shook its head in understanding and waited for them to return. "Alright Treecko rush at one of the Poochyena and use pound!" Xiro command as Treecko lunged at one of the poochyena and slammed it with his tail onto the ground.

The poochyena stopped what they were doing and focused their attetion on Treecko. "Treecko you're faster then these guys so use that to your advantage and fight back with pound!" Xiro said as he ran toward the girl. "Hi my name is Xiro and I would have rather meet you in other circumstances but me and my Treecko will hold them off for a bit so you should get your pokabu out of here," Xiro said to the girl as he now turned his attention to his Treecko who had taken one down but the others were surrounding him. "Treecko jump into the trees!" Xiro commanded as Treecko jumped away from the poochyena and jumped into a near by tree. "Now use pound and then do the same thing again," Xiro said as Treecko did exactly as he said. Treecko jumped from one tree and lunged at a poochyena and the quickly jumped to the next.

"Treecko looks tired from all this and these pocchyena are tough," Xiro thought as Treecko panted in a near by tree. The poochyena unable to get Treecko in the tree turned their attention on Xiro who now had a scared look on his face. "Pooch!" One of them growled as about 3 of them lunged at Xiro biting him. "Treecko help!" Xiro shouted as he struggled on the ground with the poochyena. Treecko quickly jumped out of the tree and started pounding away at the poochyena but they wouldn't quit.

Years
    Charly saw two paths. One led to a Zorua, badly hurt, and the other, a girl getting attacked by poochyena.
    "Come on out, Eevee, Use Quick Attack!" Eevee ran to the poochyena at full speed, and since the poochyena were too much for Eevee and Pokabu, she got her pet to ask them to go away. They listened, of course, because my pet Moonlight (Poochyena) is the same species of them. BUT I did not know that their leader, Mightyena, ran to the hurt Zorua.
    Charly ran to the zorua...
    The Zorua who was hurt was accompanied with another Zorua, who was a bit sad because they wanted a battle (The one that Xiro was about to battle)
    Charly called her Eevee back to look after the Zorua, while she ran back to Conadea Town. When the Mightyena came, the Sad Zorua, and Eevee tried to defend the hurt Zorua...

Last edited:

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Hearing the noise of the battle, Sandy turned around to see a Pokabu, a Treecko, and two people being attacked by Poocheana! Thus, she decided to make a desicion, She called:
    "ヒドゥン 美容! Go and use surf to fend 'em off!" She said, throwing her Feebas's Pokéball.
    "Baaas!" the Feebas exlaimed, charging at the poocheena, surfing on its own wave.
    "PEOPLE! TREECKO! POKABU! OUT OF THE WAY!"she cried. "THIS 'UNS BIIIIG!!!
    So then, she ran to the two Zoruas, and hugged them. Along with that, she got out a few berries and fed them.
    "A bit better now?" she said to the hurt Zorua and the sad Zorua.
    The zoruas nodded, but the sad zorua didn't look much better.
    "its okay," she said looking at the sad Zorua. "He'll battle you. But as for you.." she said, turning to the hurt Zorua. "We'll get you to the closest Pokémon center. Jiggly, come out."
    Out came a smiling Jigglypuff.
    "I need you to hold this Zorua, get to the nearest city's Pokemon center. If anyone bothers you, show them this."
    She handed the Jigglypuff a note - that appeared to be written in blood - DO NOT BOTHER ME. OR ELSE. Jiggly the grabbed the hurt zorua, along with the note, inflated itself, and was off to the next town. Sandy turned to the sad zorua.
    "We'll wait for him to finish off those Poocheana, okay?" She said, picking up the Zorua.
    The zorua nodded and focused on the battle.
    "OH SNAP!!! CHARLY'S EEVEE!" Sandy ran to the eevee, with the zorua in her arms, and sent out Otter. "Use water gun to draw attention away from that eevee! It's had enough! Hey, ya mighteyena! OVER HERE!!"
    The Mightyena lunged at Otter.
    "Good, now Otter, use surf!"
    Otter used surf on the Mightyena. To everyone's suprise, It fainted. Sandy looked at eevee.
    "You did a good job weakening it. good job." she said to the eevee.

Last edited:
    Years
    (OOC: hello lolkipz? i already saved them :/ O.o

Charly asked the shopkeeper if she could have some oran berries and a blanket. Once the shopkeeper gave her the items, she ran back to the Zorua, seeing Xiro, Both Zoruas and Eevee. Eevee had just scared the Mightyena off as Charly gave The hurt Zorua the blanket and Oran Berries.

Last edited:
    Back