• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Ok in this RP it is the presant year and nearly all of the pokemon here are extinct. Most pokemon have been morphed and melted because of the frequent showers of lightning and thunder. As this ends the world comes out of their houses to find the world of pokemon changed.....

Ten trainers of Sturdy Town set out on a quest to find out what happend to the pokemon. Professer May (yes its a girl) has caputered ten of these "new" pokemon and let the trainer raise them. They may come in handy......

First this is me

Name: Shaz3d
    First Pokemon: Torchic (Plz start with starters and feel free to create "new" pokemon as this is a strange pokemon world and new "species" of pokemon)
    Fav type of pokemon: Dark and Fire

ENJOY!

MFh

the need to be stronger
    Years
    Name: Lenneth (Nickname: Lee)
    Fav pokemon type: Normal and Flying
    First pokemon: Khangie
    Pokemon Adventure

This is a new pokemon, which is obviously a pre-evolution of Khangaskhan. This strange fellow is also male, so it will not evolve into a Khan, but to a whole new species!

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Name: lEX
    First Pokemon:Eevee (evolves to Umbreon later)
    Fav type of pokemon: Dark

Gumdrop

Candy is yum. :)
    Years
    Name: Yumi
    First Pokemon: Eevee
    Fav type of pokemon: Psychic and dragon

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Name: Avegaille
    First Pokemon: Charmander
    Fav type of Pokemon: Fire and electric

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Lyan
    First Pokemon: Chikorita (Sweet Leaf)
    Fav type of pokemon: Flying

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Thanks to everyone who posted.

Ok lets start.......

Shaz walks out of the Pokemon lab satisfied with his new torchic.
    "Lets go and find out what happened to those cursed pokemon"
    Shaz said
    "TORCHHHHIIIICCCCC"
    "Yeah, first stop Knuckle city,
    We will have to go though Strangelin forest to get there"
    And with that shaz set out towards Strangelin forest.

Now everyone must make there way to strangelin forest where we meet, so make your own first bit and eventulay end up in the forest.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    here's my bit...

--------------

"Avegaille! Today is the day!" Professor May exclaimed out in fornt of me. She was really hyperactive that day. As I looked confusedly at her, I thought that maybe I could actually get soemthing out of this adventure....

"What am I supposed to do, anyway?" I asked professor May. She quickly handed out to me a Pokeball. I decided to let out hte Pokemon to see what kind it was.

"Char!" the cute firey Charmander exclaimed out happily.

"Be sure to take good care of him," Prof. May reminded me. "And yes, I want you to do a little favor for me..."

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Well, it seems that in this time, more pokemon are starting to extinct out..." she said sadly.

Charmander was also a bit gloomy when Prof. May said that.

"Just try to see if you can make your way to Strangelin Forest, okay?" Prof. May requested to me. "Then, you can start your journey there."

"Okay, I'll be sure to do that..." I said as I took charmander and carried him in my arms.

And with that, I went out of the Pokemon lab to start my journey....

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: Whew, just made it!

Name: Ray
    First Pokemon: Squirtle
    Fav type of pokemon: Water and Grass

ic: I walked up to Professor May and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" she grumbled. "It's Ray. I've come to get my pokemon." "Oh!" her voice raising instantly, "Come right in!" I walked in the lab. She went up and handed me a pokeball, "This is a squirtle. One of the last of it's kind." she looked down solemly, "But that brings me to my next topic. As you may already know pokemon's numbers have been lowering at an alarming rate. I need you, and the rest of the begining trainers to find out what has been going on. Well, enough of my blabbing, if you head south of here you'll reach Strangelin Forest. Thats where you should head." I nodded, "Thanks for all the help."

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    As I was on my way to Strangein Forest, I noticed that there were not much wild Pokemon out in there. I decided to walk on as I looked at my charmander.

"Do you want a nickname?" I asked him.

"<Sure, why not,>" he answered back in a way I could understand him.

"Um, okay.... how about Charlie?" I asked.

"<That would be so awesome!>" Charlie exclaimed out happily.

And by then, we continued to walk off through the grassy areas......

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Im walking through the forest examining the tree looking at the sky.
    "WOW" i exclaimed
    "This place is HUGE!!!!"
    i countinued walking not looking where i was going i tripped over what i thought was a rock.
    "ARGHHHH my head" i yelled
    torchic looked at me weirdly
    I looked at the rock i had tripped over.
    "WOW, this is a weird rock..." i said as i bent down to touch it it moved!
    "ARGH, it moved! maybe its a pokemon! GO TORCHIC!!!!"
    Torchic just stood there...
    "Ok,m ill do it the right way"
    I pick the poke ball off my belt and through it at my torchic.
    My ball hit torchic in the head
    "DOH" i said
    i put the pokeball back on my belt.
    "Okay torchic...CUT!" i ordered
    nothing happened
    "COMON!" i yelled
    "okay."
    i picked up my torchic and countinued towards what i thought was the path to Knuckle City.................

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    OCC: This RPG is not what I had in mind......... would the RPG maker please tell me the places where all of the RPGers should go? And I mean, the places you created!

--------------

BIC:

"Oh, man, I'm so bored..." I sad to myself. I kept walking until I saw something behind some bushes. Me and Charlie decided to see what it was.

As I walked through the bushes, I saw a group of Pokemon circling otgether, talking about something. Only Charlie could understand what they were saying. He looked at me with despair.

Alana

Years
    Lyan nocked on the door to Prof. May's lab. She was exited and couldn't wait to start her Pokemon journey. She knew acactly which Pokemon she wanted. Prof. May opened the door and smiled.

"Hello Lyan I expexted to see you. Come in." She walked inside and Lyan followed. She looked around the lab shifting from one foot to the other. A minute later Prof. may came back with a Pokeball. She handed it to her.

"Here I know this is the one you want so I got it ready for you. Though you might not want to try getting her back intot hat ball."

Lyan laughed. "I know what you mean. She hates Pokeballs." She tossed the Pokeball and a Chikorita appeared. It shook its head and gave Prof. May a sour look. Lyan grinned and picked her up. "Now come on Sweet she had to put you in the you know."

"Chika." They both laughed and Sweet Leaf did too. She jumped onto Lyan's head as she waved good bye to Prof. May and walked into the woods.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    As i was walking i noticed that i had seen this place before.
    "Dont tell me im going backwards!" i said
    [Your going backwards] said my torchic
    "I knew... hey who's that?" i sarted to run toward the figure that turned out to be a girl.
    I ran toward her so fast i thought i was flying.....
    "Hello" i said as i reached her
    she looked shocked to see me ragged and carrying my pokemon.
    "Ummmmm.... am i going the wrong way?"

Alana

Years
    OOC: Are you talking to me? I shouldn't keep asking that.

Lyan looked at the boy. She had been surprised by his appearence at first but then she reasoned her had been walking through the forest and was appantly lost. "I'm not sure if you're going the right way or not. Where are you headed?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "Im on my way to save the pokemon and my first stop is Knuckle City!!!"
    [TORCHICCCCC]
    "So where are you heading??"

Alana

Years
    "..........................??????????????????????Yeah ok. Um have you had a cat scan recently? I'm heading for Knuckle City too. I can show you the if you'd like."

"Chika." (Hello.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back