• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "Yeah thanks" I mutter.
    "Ummmm also, do you know whats up with my Torchic it wont move it's been solid
    for ages?"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    A young girl comes into veiw. She is thirteen, and has pink hair pulled into pig-tails. She looks mature, despite the height and style of hair. A small, pink dragon rests on her shoulder, as big as a cat. It was a rare beast, a Thrysolder. She named her Resh.

Resh and her were buddies since Sam turned 10. It wasn't until three years that she has thought to battle and capture others. She notices others and waves.

They say Thrysolders were a mix between, Flygons and the Nidorans. Its a pecular creature. The second stage it is larger (size of a pony with a small horn budding from its forhead) and its third and last stage it is 10 feet, a large horn protuding from its head.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Lyan shrugged. "Maybe its scared of you. Or maybe its sick. Have you been to a Pokemon Center? Maybe Nurse Joy can help it." She turned and looked back. "I'll help you find Knuckle City if you want. See ya." She raised a hand and started walking.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    I dont notice the aproaching girl....
    "So...." i say to Lyan
    "Do ya wanna travel together?" *BLUSH*

Alana

Years
    Lyan smiled. "Well I guess that was what I was asking you. Sure." She squinted slightly. "Are you alright? You look like you have a fever. Your cheeks are all flushed." She turned grinning slightly and waited for him.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "No-no im alright im just hot" i say
    "Well lets go then TO KNUCKLE CITY AND BEYOND!!"
    (i always wanted to do that...)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "No-no im alright im just hot" i say
    "Well lets go then TO KNUCKLE CITY AND BEYOND!!"
    (i always wanted to do that...)
    The two walked a away and left the pink-haired girl in thier tracks

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Ray smiled as he walked out of the labortory. This was his chance to prove himself to his family. Ray called out his Squirtle and patted it on the back, "You and I are going to be together for a long time. But I wonder where all the the other trainers Rpofessor May talked about?" Just then Ray noticed a girl with a pink ponytail walking toward the forest. He quickly ran up toward her, "Hi, are you going through the forest?" he asked shyly.

Alana

Years
    Lyan grinned as they walked off. "So why are you going to Knuckle City? I'm going to collect badges and enter the Pokemon League." Sweet Leaf yawned and waved her leaf lazily. "I hope this little rascal will help me. But I don't know. She's kind of lazy."

"Chika." Snorted Sweet. (Humph.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "Bagdes? Pokemon Leage? Sounds like fun... but my big goal is to return the pokemon that were destroy in the great storm and to become a Champian in Norra (The region we are in).

Alana

Years
    Lyan looked at him. "That's the second time you've menchined that. What are you talking about?" She was confused. Either he was making it up or he was telling the confusing truth. What ever she wanted to know.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Well, "I'm heading that way. That's where Professor May told me to go. Speaking of which, did you talk to her? She seemed kind of distressed with what was going on with the pokemon." Ray glanced down at his Squirtle patting it on it's head, "This guy's already one of the last of his kind."

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    I see a light at the end of the forest..... i run
    "Common" i yell back to Lyan
    i so wanted to find out wat was wrong with my poor torchic.
    "Hurry up" i yell...

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Oh, I'm sorry..." she states, rubbing her head against her Pokemon's small, pink, dragon-like head. "She's one of the newer species, yet the only of her kind. I was given her as a present for me becoming of a Trainer's Age." she nods. "I agree with Proffessor May, this world hasn't been the same... I miss it."

Alana

Years
    Lyan ran after him. "I'm coming don't worry." She caught up to him and ran next to him. "Don't worry. You're Torchic isn't hurt so I'm sure it's alright. Probably just shy." She patted the Chikorita on her shoulder as they entered the city.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "WOW, this place is way big...."
    I exclaime.
    "Ok...now where is that pokemon center?"
    *Looks around knuckle city from where he is standing*
    "there!" i yell
    "you stay here i will be right bac"
    i run into the pokemon center.
    In about ten minutes i come out with my torchic running wildly around me.
    "HEHEHE" i say to Lyan
    "He was just parlyzed" *laughs*
    "It must of been that weird pokemon i saw earlyer..."

Alana

Years
    "That's good." Said Lyan patting the Torchic fondly. "So what was the weird Pokemon or I guess should ask what it looked like. If you knew what it was you would have told me already." *shrugs*

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "It was weird... just like a rock i went to touch it and it ran away"
    "Anyway i reckon we should talk to some people around here maybe someone heard or saw something weird on the night the pokemon disappeared..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back