• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "That's a good idea. I bet it's a rock type. But then again you can never really tell. So who should we ask?" Lyan looked around the city then said, "How bout we ask the gym leader?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "great idea!" i say lets go.
    i start walking with Lyan towards the gym.
    i go up to the automatic door......
    "wats happening..." i say
    "maybe its locked... he or she might be somewhere. wat if we ask the guy in there" i say pointing to the big tower that has a big sign pokemon tower.

Alana

Years
    "Sounds good to me. I wonder who would be in there. Hmm." She shrugged and headed for the tower with Shaz3d. "Maybe one of those weird Pokemon lives here. I'd sure love to see one. It'd be cool to catch one but if they're rare I'd rather just get a good look at it and maybe a picture."

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    i walk into the big biulding and look inside....
    i walk up the the desk in the middle
    "Hi" i say to the lady
    she says this is the poke training tower.
    you start on lvl 1 and go up when your pokemon reachs a certain lvl!

Alana

Years
    "Cool the battle Tower. We should enter,Lv.1 will be no problem and the rest of them well we'll deal with it when the time comes. Maybe we can have a double battle. Then if we reach the top we can battle each other. Or we can battle seperatly and still battle when we reach the top. What do you think?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back