• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures FRLG arc (Vol.23-26) Release Thread

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
Years
  • uhh... I can't find the voulumes in this thread...
    someone help me find it A.S.A.P. :)

Last edited:

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Ah, the site's down...sadness...

Seriously, I just want to say thank you for all the people working hard to get these scans for the rest of us...I love you all~! :3 I looked for so long for anything from Pokémon Special, and I just happened upon this thread...you are my saviors~!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    KazukiPP, are u working on editing the Pokemon Ranger Battonage Comic? can i know the status?

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
  • Chapter 2 is ready, just I´m waiting for SFX translation before release. Maybe the next weekend ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    thanks KazukiPP. how about chapter 3 and 4? it says QC. is it translated yet?

Translator

I want a blog.
    Years
  • pokemon special vol 8- 14

where can you find the scanlations of pokemon special manga volumes8 -14 can it be found here? thanks pls reply

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Volume 27 i think i got it

HERE ttt(dot)mediafire(dot)xom/?igmel4og4o3 just change t to w and x to c. it has a password sudowoodo..I got it thanks to omni

Last edited:

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • I have volume 28 in english by chuang yi, since I bought like all of the volumes now ^_^.

except 24 :/

28 is released they just have to make copies of the book, I have one of them since I'm like #4 there ^_^

July 3rd post... You truly are a f***er. Volume 28 is not release yet even now. Stop lying us. It isn't release even now! It will be release in November.

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • July 3rd post... You truly are a f***er. Volume 28 is not release yet even now. Stop lying us. It isn't release even now! It will be release in November.
    Volume 28 is out. Its volume 29 thats out in November

Back