• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures- Gold and Silver

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2011
    Pokemon, the amazing creatures that thrive on our planet.
    In numbers virtually to massive to even begin to count, hundreds, thousands is the more likely total, but numerous and very to be sure.
    People and Pokemon, competing together against others in the Pokemon battle, and hoping to on day, become champions.
    Living together, and reaching out to each other, as friends and comrades.
    Which brings us to our heroes, young trainers who wish to perfect the art of battle.
    And with all of the new people and Pokemon our heroes will meet along the way, a new adventure awaits them.
    Many things will try and stop our heroes, dead in their tracks, from achieving their goals. Fearsome Pokemon of legends shall distort their journey. Are you ready?

In this RP, we shall be traveling through the magnificent Johto region! There will be countless battles, mysteries, and surprises along the way. So, your journey starts in New Bark Town. You have been invited to Professor Elm's lab to get your first Pokemon, and perhaps a Pokedex. Since there are only three starters, not everyone will be recieving one. If you are not as fortunate as others, a Pokemon egg will be bestowed on you. Research shows that the eggs will hatch at different times, most before the group shall reach Cherrygrove City. (Of course, that depends on the spped we're traveling at.)

Sign-ups:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Starter Pokemon:
    Other:

Here is my sign-up:

Name: Marcus Smith
    Nickname: Marc
    Appearance: Mark has dirty blond hair, and mystifying blue eyes. He has chisled facial features, and normally wears a black hat with a small symbol of fire printed on it, and a white shirt. He wears a light indigo, sweatshirt jacket over it. Marc also wears black pants, and an old pair of tennis shoes.
    Personality: Marc is brave, stromg-willed, and kind-hearted. He is always willing to help out, and cheers his friends on constantly.
    History: Marc grew up in New Bark Town. He lived in a small cottage with his parents and had a Persian named Precious, as a pet. Marc was a good student, until he got his mind set on becoming a Pokemon master. IT flooded all other thoughts. Marc had the encouragment to be a great trainer, and now he hopes to be one.
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Blaze)
    Other: Nothing

We will start when everyone has a sign-up.

Last edited:

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    Name: Murray Meyers, Jr.
    Nickname: Sonny (but prefers to be called by his first name)
    Appearance: Sonny wears a white shirt and some dark blue jeans, and is too tall for his age but very skinny. His hair is black, messy and ahorter on the sides. He sometimes dons some red glasses.
    Personality: Sonny suffers from OCD, and can have a panic attack if he doesn't do that his mental disorder tells him to. Despite this, he is friendly and cheerful. He also tends to get too concentrated on something and ignore the real world and he can sometimes forget about things.
    History: Murray, raised in Celadon City, Kanto, is the son of two Team Rocket members, but hated them deeply because they would beat him up to toughen him up as they wanted him to become a Grunt. So deeply he hated them, when he was 14 he ran away from his home. On the way he saw trainer battles and learned how to battle by watching. He went to Saffron City and stayed there for a some days, doing a paper route to get enough money to get a Magnet Train Pass. Once he did, he went to Goldenrod and learned that Prof. Elm was giving away Pokémon in New Bark Town, and headed straight there, getting to Violet City, then Cherrygrove City. During this journey he turned 15.
    Starter Pokemon: Totodile
    Other: Murray hates Team Rocket.

Years
    hmm.....ill join then.

Name: Hermione Granger (please? from harry potter)
    Nickname: Granger/Charly
    Appearance: Hemione has long, brown hair, which is almost always in a side ponytail. Her Eyes are a deep blue. She usually wears shorts or Jeans, but she only wears a dress for something wery special. She has a silver necklace with a flame gem on it, representing Entei. Hermione has long, white fingerless gloves that look like snow. She is quite short, the size of an average 12 year old and as heavy as a 14 year old usually is.
    Personality: She is a Tomboy, and she loves pokemon. She is a happy girl, but she is short tempered. She likes having races with her pokemon, especially her pet pokemon. (im not good at this, soz, im only 9)
    History: When she was 3, her father died, but her Mum knew that he was longing to give her a pokemon egg. On her 4th birthday, the egg hatched, revealing an Eevee. She loved her Eevee and was determined to train it on her team when she was older.
    Starter Pokemon: Can I have an egg, preferably a Togepi egg?
    Other:...........Did I mention she loves pokemon & adventures?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2011
    Sure thing! We can start now!

It was a bright, cool, autumn morning. It was no ordinary day. It was the day where three lucky trainers would be recieving a starter Pokemon. Marc woke up with a start. He had been dreaming about which Pokemon to pick. "Aha!" he said, jumping out of bed, and grabbing his hat. "Today's the day I start my Pokemon journey!" He unbuttoned his pajamas, and pulled on a t-shirt and pants. His bedroom was small and cramped, so there wasn't much space to be excited in. As Marc trotted down the steps, he grabbed his jacket off of the railing. His mother was cooking breakfast. She didn't notice him until he said, "Hey, mom!" She turned briskly and looked at Marc. His mother looked as if she had been crying. "Oh, hello. Today's the day, huh?" she said, sadly. "Yup!" Marc exclaimed. She sighed.

"Well, I guess you're really going through with this-"

"MOM!"

"I know, I know! I just gonna miss you so much!"

She embraced her son, and tucked a poptart into his backpack. "Well, off you go!" Marc smiled. "Bye, mom!" His mother waved as he ran off to Professor Elm's lab.

Tony Montana

Years
    Murray checked the Town Map he had bought in Goldenrod and smiled as soon as he reached his destination.
    So...this is it...New Bark Town...Where that lab is...
    He looked around Cherrygrove and spotted the Lab he was looking for. Then he checked the time on his watch.
    Darn. Twelve past. I'll have to wait for three minutes.
    Turns out one of his "things" was that he couldn't enter a building if the time didn't end in "0" or "5". So he waited patiently for three minutes and went into the lab, spun around twice (another "thing" of his was that he had to spin around twice upon entering a building for the first time) and stood there waiting for Elm.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    (Ooc: May I please join?)

Name: Liem Tath Sauvan

History: Liem for the most part came from a broken home. He never really knew his parents as he'd been bounced from
    household to household. When asked about where he comes from, he finds himself at a fork in the road.
    The honest truth is everywhere. It's not that nobody wished to adopt him, but that being
    in a foster home never meant a permenent family. Liem has been facinated with Pokemon ever since he could remember.
    They were more than pets, they were a family, they could provide stability. To be a pokemon master, the fame, the
    love and the proof that he'd done something worthwhile in his life became his dream. He simply could not wait for
    the day he turned ten, he would recieve his first Pokemon and make a new home for himself. A nomad, wherever he
    may roam did become his home.

Personality: Despite his unstable life, Liem leads a life of truth, openess, an outgoing personality
    and looks for the positive in negative situations. He enjoys competition and learning about others.
    People all have their own life's story, their own complications and issues, they all have insecurities
    and egos. He wants to learn about it all. Friendship provides for him a family, a reason to be. Some say that
    he should be a counciler, as he has a natural gnack for finding a reason to better someone's life. Maybe someday,
    after he fixes himself first.

Appearance: This guy is 5'7", about the average height for his age. His body is lean and slender, built like
    a runner. His hair is short and messy, kind of cropped to expose one eye, it's pushed over to hide the left side
    of his face. Said eyes are hazel, a greenish brown, with tiny blue rings about the pupil. His eyebrows are neither
    too thin, nor too thick. Liem's jawline is chiseled, and his nose is longer than average though it lines up nice
    with his facial structure. He is not bulky with muscle, but not flabby either, he's actually rather average.
    For clothing, he likes to follow the trends. Laying over his broad shoulders is a stone grey hoody, the inside
    of the hood is lined with thick, fake fur. There is a brand name on the front when zipped up, though it's rarely
    zipped. Just a plain white tee hides his torso, it too has a matching name brand going down the left side, and
    covering his legs are regular long jeans. His shoes are decently basic. To hold his Pokeballs, he uses his large
    pockets. This sometimes can be very hazardous, as he could draw out the wrong Pokemon, but he makes good of
    what is given to him.

Starter: Chikorita

Last edited:
    Years
    Hermione was going downstairs.
    "Come On Hermione! Outta Bed!" said Harry, her little brother. He was getting a starter tomorrow, and today he was getting ready to go on the boat to Hoenn to travel there.
    "......HARRY! SHUT IT!" shouted Hermione. She grabbed a Cereal Bar for breakfast, and ran to get her bike. She then proceeded to get to the lab, even though there was a while left.....
    "Anyone here?!" she shouted through the door.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    (Ooc: Going to redo this all together.)

Liem's hazel eyes opened groggily due to sunshine peeking through the cloth of the tent. He didn't usually wake on his own, something inside was his normal morning clock. It triggered whenever it felt the need to, and sometimes Liem would just sleep the whole day through. Today though, was a special day, today Liem would attempt to receive his first Pokemon. He hadn't put much thought into which he desired more, they all seemed very well balanced. Totodile, water type, looked like a little blue dinosaur, it struck his fancy the most. Second pick, Chikorita, though it looked girly the young nomad knew that grass type attacks were very well rounded. Then finally, Cyndaquil, fire is destructive, he wasn't up to that kind of a challenge just yet.

He yawned and exited the tent. The boy knew that he had no room to be picky, being late was routine for him and he'd be lucky if there was anything left. Now the tent was dismantled, it was smashed into a tiny little carrying case, he was always on the go after all.

His sock was off, somehow it managed to be feet away from him. His hair was a jostled mess, he used a hand to rake it down into a somewhat decent looking mat of hair. And his pants were backwards. Liem Tath sighed and adjusted himself, retrieved his sock and pulled his brand name hoody over his broad shoulders. The kid planned ahead and made sure to camp just outside of New Bark Town, it was less than a few feet away. So he set out for the small place in constant thought of what was to await him.

When the brunette haired boy made it to the entrance to the famous laboratory, he paused. It was intimidating, the idea of actually having the beginning of a family. What if the Pokemon didn't accept him? It was a foolish thought, Liem was a very likable person, however he had a dire tendency to doubt himself. That's it, the lean soon-to-be-trainer took the first step inside of the building. He expected to be the last one inside, but there seemed to be a female inside. She was short and had her chestnut hair in a ponytail and pulled to the side. He knew she didn't notice him enter as she seemed to shout out if anybody was here...

There was somebody there, the famous Professor Elm. Liem decided to allow the girl to choose what Pokemon she wanted first, even though there was only one left. He was sure that Elm would make some kind of exception for him.

Last edited:
    Years
    "......you gonna choose one?!" asked Charly
    "Don't wanna Chikorita!" she said, smiling at the eggs. The Professor seemed to know what she wanted and let her pick an egg. She looked at them. one was white with a triangle on. She wondered which she should pick, and she chose the white one. It felt warm, and she put it in her backpack.
    ------------------
    OOC:
    I might reccomednd this to rebooka3....yea.
    and...did you copy my pokemon adventure RP?!
    jk lol :D :p

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Name: Raine Thompson

Nickname: none

Appearance: dark skin, pink hair, blue eyes.

Personality: Raine is an extremely shy girl often nervous around people
    History: Having grown up in an orphanage due to her parents dying when she turned four, Raine has no friends and has issues trusting people.
    Starter Pokemon: Pichu
    Other: She's Blind.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2011
    All accepted, except, no Mime Jr.

Marc entered Professor Elm's lab. "Hello professor." he said. Professor Elm turned. "Ah, hello, Marcus. We've got your Cyndaquil ready here." he said, handing Marc a Pokeball. Marc stared at it, struck by awe. "Thanks Professor!"

Lilliana

Years
    Raine walked shyly into Professor Elm's lab knowing she was late. When she noticed all eyes on her she felt her face flush and she looked down. "S...Sorry...overslept" she said her shyness getting the better of her she hopped she wasn't to late to get a Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Name: James "Yellow" Hudson
    Nickname: Yellow
    Appearance: 5'6 a little stocky, wears a black shirt and black jeans. Can always be seen with a yellow headband.
    Personality: Kind, goodhearted, a good friend. Though if he's doing something important, he's ready to rip your head off.
    History: His mother and father died when he was 7. His sister being 18, took him into raise him per request of their parents on their death bed. James' sister became married when he was 13...he never liked the man she married, and left home. James moved in with his best friend Jess, who's parents gladly accepted him. Both of their dreams are to be Pokemon trainers. While Jess became more social at school, James became more interested with his studies and Pokemon. Jess lost his dream, and James is trying to get him back into his friend's dream.
    Starter Pokemon: Could I have a Magby?
    Other: Call him Yellow

OOC: I hope I can still participate, and if not then oh well lol

Tony Montana

Years
    (OOC: LOL, nobody noticed me? T_T)

Murray saw some people coming in...but noone seemed to notice him. This didn't bother him though, and when he saw a guy in a lab coat, who gave a Cyndaquil to someone, he approached him.
    "Hi...you're Elm right? I'm here to get a Pokémon..."
    When Elm showed him the Pokémon he had left, he chose the Totodile.
    "Gee...thanks, Professor...I guess I'll...see you around..." he said as soon as he got his Totodile and then got out of the lab, jumping outside(another quirk of his).

Outside the Lab, he sent out his Pokémon and it sat down next to him.
    "Hi, buddy, I'm Murray, nice to meet you" he said extending his hand to Totodile, who shook his hand.
    "Whoa, you're pretty strong.". Murray sent Totodile back to its Pokéball and took a walk around New Bark Town.

I can't believe I have my own Pokémon. And I didn't have to join those stupid Rockets at all! Take that Mom & Dad!

Lilliana

Years
    Professor Elm urned to her "Oh Riane, there are still some Pokemon eggs to choose from he said gesturing to the Pokemon eggs.
    Raine nodded going over to them looking them over. Upon spotting an egg with pink and Yellow spots. "I'd like this one" she said picking it up it felt warm in her hands.
    "Alright Raine thats fine" he said smiling.
    "Thanks Professor!" she called running out of the lab not noticing where she was going she ran smack into a boy with dirty blonde hair.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    The boyish female insisted that Liem be the one to take the last known Pokemon. He felt a bit bad about accepting, but he'd feel worse if she did not receive a Pokemon she wanted. And so, the boy strolled up ahead of the brunette haired girl and placed a hand on the last Pokeball.

"I see you've decided to choose Chikorita," Elm spoke with a coy smile. "She's quite docile actually, I think as a beginner trainer, she'll be perfect for you."

Liem Tath smiled back and nodded to the professor, "Thank you kindly, sir. I'll be sure to take good care of it." then the boy turned to exit the lab. Before leaving, he nodded a greeting once more to Hermiony, and then the other female who recently entered. It was great to see that he was not the only person who was late. Maybe his life was turning around for the best.

There was another guy outside, he released his first starter, Liem's desired first choice, Totodile. The boy with a lean build decided he'd let Chikorita out to stretch her legs. Pressing on the center button, the leaf Pokemon's figure formed first in a red glow of light, then into the actual Pokemon.

"Chiko!" it purred out, and ran over to Liem's leg to nuzzle him. It seemed sweet and the kid knew that they'd get along just fine.

Years
    "......a lot of people now....i'm outta here, off to," she looked at her map. "Cherrygrove City, anyone else comin'?"
    and with that she ran onto the route, holding her egg, and on her bike

Tony Montana

Years
    "...Mind if i join you?" a boy with messy hair said from behind. "Name's Murray, Murray Meyers, Jr., nice to meet you" he said extending his hand, with his Totodile running behind him. "This here is Totodile. I got him at the Lab. What did you get?"

Years
    "..." she didn't know what to say.
    "Okay! anyway, I got an egg...."
    "Honey, your little brother is leaving, say bye!" said her Mum.
    "yea, kay, whatever, bye!" she said, wandering off.
    "Waitwaitwait. My name is Hermione, nice to meet you too!"

Back