• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures ( My First Comic )

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    Hey , When I'm bored I make Pokemon Comics:

Chapter one:
    The Beginning
    Go Wild
    New Friend
    Hard Fights
    Badge and TCards

Chapter two:
    Mt.Moon and Triple fight
    Water Gym
    Wins all round
    Dun Dun Dunnnnn

More to come........

Charactor Bios: Coming soon

I dont know when I make them i do it with spare time and boredness they are my first so sprites are a bit wacked out but still please comment!

Credits:
    SpeechBubble, Catch Pokemon, Meanwhile,Contest Hall/Host and Crit - Pokémon KD (Kanto Dimension) can be found in the Pixel Projects forum - updates whenever!
    Pokemon Adventures ( My First Comic )
    Attacks - Wong_Agung from SPPF

Last edited:

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
    Years
  • Well, nice comic you got there.^_^
    Well, I have a few questions.

1.> Why Mitch's friend didn't ask how he get a legendary pokemon?
    2.> Where are the guy's eyes? Are they the red ones?
    3.> And why is mitch is a little bit weird(the sprite)?

Anyway keep up the good work!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Boy those speech bubbles, the Meanwhile used in Comic 1, the Pokemon Captured sprites, the contest hall and host, KO word, shadow portal idea, Critical Hit expression all look awfully familiar.

coughuncreditedstealingofacertainPokemonKDcomiccough

Plus everything else that is sure to be pointed out by other reviewers.

Years
  • I was going to same the same thing but Matt beat me to it. Anyways, I see a lot of mistakes. I'm going to be brutally honest here:

-Don't make fonts smaller just to fit in the speech bubbles, it makes it look bad.
    -Fix your mapping. It doesn't look good.
    -There's no enthusiasm. I only read the first three because I thought something would happen. But it's been boring so far.
    -Fix your punctuation.

If you read what I read and try, then you'll have a decent comic. I know that you make them when you're bored and that this is your first comic, just so you know.

ComoToon

Olympus Gimp
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    Fix your text bubbles there incredibly annoying when your reading the comic how about making them transparent.

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • Yeah, if no one pointed it out, i was also gonna mention the credit thing. Those attacks, some are to be credited to JoshR_691. if you don't that is stealing which is illegal. He took a long time on that sheet and asks to be credited.
    Also, those tiles are very uneven in some places, and the water edges need brown "bump" markers.
    This went really fast. You don't even describe the traveling to another place, just "Oh, got a badge! Next is in *name* City! Let's go...Here we are!" Slow down, give a story to tell.
    Good luck with improvment. And you will be reported if you don't give credit where it is due.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    Well, nice comic you got there.^_^
    Well, I have a few questions.

1.> Why Mitch's friend didn't ask how he get a legendary pokemon?
    2.> Where are the guy's eyes? Are they the red ones?
    3.> And why is mitch is a little bit weird(the sprite)?

Anyway keep up the good work!
    1.> Will be reavealed later
    Spoiler:

2.>Yes, Red ones are his eyes
    3.> I found him on google images

Boy those speech bubbles, the Meanwhile used in Comic 1, the Pokemon Captured sprites, the contest hall and host, KO word, shadow portal idea, Critical Hit expression all look awfully familiar.

coughuncreditedstealingofacertainPokemonKDcomiccough

Plus everything else that is sure to be pointed out by other reviewers.
    Look Up ^^^^^^

I was going to same the same thing but Matt beat me to it. Anyways, I see a lot of mistakes. I'm going to be brutally honest here:

-Don't make fonts smaller just to fit in the speech bubbles, it makes it look bad.
    -Fix your mapping. It doesn't look good.
    -There's no enthusiasm. I only read the first three because I thought something would happen. But it's been boring so far.
    -Fix your punctuation.

If you read what I read and try, then you'll have a decent comic. I know that you make them when you're bored and that this is your first comic, just so you know.

-K, never noticed it
    -I will try to make it better
    -K, last few were in a rush

Fix your text bubbles there incredibly annoying when your reading the comic how about making them transparent.
    ???? woudnt that kill it ????

Yeah, if no one pointed it out, i was also gonna mention the credit thing. Those attacks, some are to be credited to JoshR_691. if you don't that is stealing which is illegal. He took a long time on that sheet and asks to be credited.
    Also, those tiles are very uneven in some places, and the water edges need brown "bump" markers.
    This went really fast. You don't even describe the traveling to another place, just "Oh, got a badge! Next is in *name* City! Let's go...Here we are!" Slow down, give a story to tell.
    Good luck with improvment. And you will be reported if you don't give credit where it is due.
    once again Look Up ^^^^^^
    no, attacks credited to who i got from
    k, got it
    k, but some isnt the edges
    i will try and slow down

UPDATE:

All credit done please tell me if i miss much

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
    Years
  • Well, I think you just grab and place things. It's not good to just place it, I think you must edit the sprite(how to make the sprites better)blablabla like that.

Well, maybe you must remake them, like Ryan Cheong do in his new forum. He realized he made mistakes. And he also wants to be a better Sprite Comic maker. So he decided to remake his comic.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • While I "appreciate" the credit, I think actually asking permission beforehand would be better next time instead of taking something that wasn't technically for the taking - my comic is not a sprite resource for people to get my stuff off.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    Im Sorry Matt, May I keep using them? if I cant i understand i will delete first post and just make comic for self or make new stuff.

Back